VN Ren'Py City of Dreams [v0.3.2] [vncityofdreams]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

thisguy420

Aug 9, 2021
If AI means we don't need to wait a year for 2 updates like many games on this website, I'm all for it.

Of course AI art has flaws, and I hope to see them improve. The harsh realtity none of you want to admit is most human artists seriously suck. AI is already better than all but the top, small percentage of artists.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Way to early to give any judgement on this game, the demo is well made but extremely short, to the extent that its pointless. Would have prefered some interaction. Will wait and see if it goes anywhere.

Reactions: Donjoe81

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Another Insexity clone? To me is good, because I hope at least one of these three clones will have a satisfying development. I agree to have three (four with Insexity) game with the same plot can be leave the feeling of deja vu, but the real world if full of young naive women who left their town to go in the big city, without being aware of what will be awaiting for them, so I don't complain; it is the development of the story that matters.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
im kinda just excited for another female MC and that the art and MC just looks so cute
Art looks ok, based on what we have so far, it's a matter of the progression for me, because if it's going to be one of those "slow burn" affairs I'll keep away for a year or so.

BiggestIsBest

Dec 21, 2020
I think the MC should be surprised of the Boob-Size of her friend.
Maybe she got a Boob-Job - perhaps for more followers on her Online-Pic-Acc ?

Reactions: HeroHate

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Even if it is AI art, it is different to the same styles used in most Renpy games, so that is a bonus. As long as the devs watch out for 6 fingers or a penis coming out of a forehead.

Also, vncityofdreams , allow us to name the MC. Adds immersion.

Reactions: DoAdventures

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
vncityofdreams you should correct the dialogue since in which Laura says she can't give the room 503 to Claire because it is already occupied, but then she give her exactly that room.

Last edited:
Reactions: vncityofdreams

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
You have fixed your dialogue, I should fix my post: it isn't written in the best way. :FacePalm:

pix12341

Oct 26, 2018
I'll take AI CG over Honey Select and DAZ3D regurgitations all day. Whatever ends up in more devs making games, faster.

Will give this a try when fleshed out more but the artwork looks great.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
I never asked to follow this thread. Somehow it is on my watch-list... odd.
bye bye

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes