joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Thank you for letting me know about the issue and the patreon stuff, I wasn't aware of it. Maybe if I don't mention anything about mom/sisters and so on on patreon I can get away with it...
Hasn't worked for most. They look for this shit. And those they miss get reported by holier-than-thous. Odds are heavily on the side of you loosing that bet.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
CityDom [v1.0] [City Dom]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Is it posible to avoid rape, slave, blackmail and bukkake?
I updated the states of tags in the discord so please feel free to check it out in the "future-plans" channel. Nothing is 100% sure, but I said in the discord what the future tags and plans will be, what will not be, and what I think about being able to skip. Regarding those specific tags you mentioned, I don't see them being skippable in the near future, but I don't see them being applied really hard in the near future either. But again, keep in mind, nothing is 100% certain. If you have any more questions you can leave them in the discord in the "Questions" channel.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Silly question: Is Male Domination where the man dominates the women, or when the woman dominates the man?

My stupid brain always get's these two (Male Domination & Female Domination) mixed.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Silly question: Is Male Domination where the man dominates the women, or when the woman dominates the man?

My stupid brain always get's these two (Male Domination & Female Domination) mixed.
On male domination the male dominates and in female domination well... The female dominates.

Reactions: I.S H

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think what I'll do is not start the game.

I updated the states of tags in the discord so please feel free to check it out in the "future-plans" channel. Nothing is 100% sure, but I said in the discord what the future tags and plans will be, what will not be, and what I think about being able to skip. Regarding those specific tags you mentioned, I don't see them being skippable in the near future, but I don't see them being applied really hard in the near future either. But again, keep in mind, nothing is 100% certain. If you have any more questions you can leave them in the discord in the "Questions" channel.
I don't think I need to join discord.

In any case, good luck with the game.

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
calling the succubus from the room doesn't work for me, he keeps saying it will only work from his room even when im in his room
Sleep naked and then wake up and then call her.

Also is there anyway to go from lvl 1 to lvl 2? I can't seem to work this game out at all... I max stats with the younger sister and then there is no way to get to lvl 2 with her?

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
I see potential, the initial release has only lvl 1 affection/love/corruption whatever you call ? Because Im stuck at 20/20/20 and the breakthrough is full and I have no clue to "cum" in a glass or in their food lol.

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
I see potential, the initial release has only lvl 1 affection/love/corruption whatever you call ? Because Im stuck at 20/20/20 and the breakthrough is full and I have no clue to "cum" in a glass or in their food lol.
For now, there is only 1 level as this is the first release, if you got 20 in every stat its pretty much all you can do for now, more will come in later updates

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Rape and Bukkake.... no thanks. I don't watch other men with women.
I was going to say neither of those tags imply more than one man involved, but looking at the definition this site uses, bukkake does, which needs changing. Bukkake = woman's body (or man's in gay works) covered in copious amounts of semen, which can come from a group of guys but also from several shots from one guy (which seems more likely to be how it happens here, since nothing about the synopsis, preview pics, or other tags suggest non-protag dick is ever involved).

But also: hate to break it to you, but yeah ya do, bro. Even if you give them your name, even when their personality is a blank slate you can project your own onto, the protagonists in these games aren't actually you. :p

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Sleep naked and then wake up and then call her.

Also is there anyway to go from lvl 1 to lvl 2? I can't seem to work this game out at all... I max stats with the younger sister and then there is no way to get to lvl 2 with her?
I am aware of this problem, but i can't really reproduce it, you should be able to call for her as long as its morning, noon or afternoon and you are in your room, there shouldn t be other requirements. If there are problems where what i said is not the case and you find a way around it, please leave it in a comment until i can fix it.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
But also: hate to break it to you, but yeah ya do, bro. Even if you give them your name, even when their personality is a blank slate you can project your own onto, the protagonists in these games aren't actually you. :p
Am I the only one who doesn't put his name on the avns? I don't know, it seems lame to me, even in rpg games I don't do it lol.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't put his name on the avns? I don't know, it seems lame to me, even in rpg games I don't do it lol.
I leave the default, and if there isn't one, I hit the keyboard and whatever comes out is the name.

Personally, I will continue to play in an immersive way and interpret that I am the MC. And if you don't like it... the truth is that I don't care what you think. And by the way, unless Dev coincidentally has set my name as the default, something that has never happened to me, I never use it as the MC's name.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I am all here for this one, and I have read all the comments including the separate making of a compressed version. From which I guess that 3.5Gb is because the game hasn't been compressed at source using png files or similar. This will need to happen to avoid the game becoming completely unwieldy in later versions. But the premises are excellent.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->