City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Update felt like the base of the game broadened out quite a bit so content feels a bit thin. Looks like there's placeholder content/scenes for Isabella and Jennifer since 0.1 so its a bit disappointing it still hasn't been expanded on much and that Claire has effectively nothing at all.

Maybe a couple filler scenes with them where they aren't 100% hostile to MC next update would be great. Its not even really stated what MC did as a kid that has them so over the top on edge with him to the point it seems ridiculous imo. Like its not really elaborated at all and I really don't get it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Maria scene in Manners class. "ITS ME IM IN THE GAME POGU" - f95

EDIT: Also if its 20 points per tier to advance to the next stage, I don't believe 2 points per improved stat per encounter is good. Doubling the gains and keeping lost points the same would be recommended. I don't think I could tolerate farming interactions with the same girl 10 times to move up a level and find it playable.
Regarding Isa and her behaviour, a few more people questioned it, and her bipolar personality towards the MC. I already talked a bit about it on discord, about why she acts the way she acts. I don't really want to say it directly into words, as I try do show it in her actions, but right now, there isn't enough content with her to clarify more why she is the way she is, so i thought i would expand a bit more in her. So if you'd like to join the discussion, i talk a lot more on discord about her and about the story in general.

Also, a lot of questions in this thread are already answered in there, as well as the plans for the future update and what will be in it

Last edited:

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Are you also going to add a quest log stating what we're supposed to be doing?
There is no questlog since there aren't things that you have to do to unlock other scenes. As stated in the patchnotes, for now, just enjoy the scenes. Once there will be scenes that are unlocked only by doing certain things, there will be a quest log.
This question, along with a lot more are already answered on discord, so if you'd like to find out more, please consider joining the discord

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There is no questlog since there aren't things that you have to do to unlock other scenes. As stated in the patchnotes, for now, just enjoy the scenes. Once there will be scenes that are unlocked only by doing certain things, there will be a quest log.
This question, along with a lot more are already answered on discord, so if you'd like to find out more, please consider joining the discord
The reason I'm asking is because I was wondering how to build up the relationships and at what level can I start messing around with them?

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well, ugly and inconvenient UI, sandbox without good tips and with a lot of grind, unlogical story. And a lot of bugs (hello sandbox coding).
Game not even start and already going to be disaster.
Another Dev, who think can handle sandbox/free-roam game without at least 3–5 years of game dev experience, yikes.
Rating drops already confirm the worst, btw.

• Haha
Reactions: City Dom

City Dom

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2024
Well, ugly and inconvenient UI, sandbox without good tips and with a lot of grind, unlogical story. And a lot of bugs (hello sandbox coding).
Game not even start and already going to be disaster.
Another Dev, who think can handle sandbox/free-roam game without at least 3–5 years of game dev experience, yikes.
Rating drops already confirm the worst, btw.
Please let me know what bugs you encountered so i can fix them! And regarding the story, which parts did you find unlogical? I'm open to improvements and suggestions!

!123QWERTY456!

Apr 18, 2024
This game looked amazing. I’ve downloaded it, played for an hour but I can’t figure out what to do when I max out the progression on the character. It says “max progression reached” but I don’t get extra scenes neither I can figure out what should I do. Please, someone who knows help

MrT2024

Mar 23, 2024
As it said before.. it would be useful read "change log" .. which said almost there is not level 2 on this version... so we may wait dudes..

Shawnchapp

Engaged Member
Modder
Feb 13, 2018
This game looked amazing. I’ve downloaded it, played for an hour but I can’t figure out what to do when I max out the progression on the character. It says “max progression reached” but I don’t get extra scenes neither I can figure out what should I do. Please, someone who knows help
nothing. there are no h-scenes in game yet its just repeatable point gain scenes for now.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes