Hardor

May 29, 2020
In OP there is a link for a walkthrough (v 0.17.5) on google docs.
When I go to the doc, google says that they will delete the file soon because the author placed it in the recycle bin.
The walkthrough has already more than 100 pages, so maybe someone could save it or in case there is a newer version elsewhere update the link.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Two questions:
1) Can you start the Sibling Affection quest without getting into slavery on the pirate ship and letting the other girl get raped?
2) Can you get into the meat pit without the beating option while being smuggled in a crate and trying to run?

yxcvbn123

Oct 8, 2018
How far is this game? It has been in development for over 4 years now.. should be near the end now, isn't it though?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Two questions:
1) Can you start the Sibling Affection quest without getting into slavery on the pirate ship and letting the other girl get raped?
2) Can you get into the meat pit without the beating option while being smuggled in a crate and trying to run?
1) yes, see Karland questline in Valos : walkthrough chapter 5.10.2 A Priceless Book
2) there might be an option in Rathpike underground, see 2.4.3 Undercity (East)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How far is this game? It has been in development for over 4 years now.. should be near the end now, isn't it though?
I would guess : maybe 50% ???

You can play the prologue and 2 out of 4 islands. While the 2 islands have lots of content, they are far from being finished.
There is enough content for many hours of playing and when you reach end of current content for a questline it is usually mentioned in the questlog. The walkthrough covering current content has around 100 pages.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
hol up.. this game is in development for 4 years already? that's really long x.x
As far as I know from previous posts it is a hobby project. Nobody is working full time on the game and the money the dev collects is used to pay for CGs from professional artists, creating new assets and additional coding he/she cannot do on its own or has no time to do. About 2 years ago this game had around 200 CGs, today it is 800+.
They also produced a 2nd game Overgrown in that time and published it on Steam.

You cannot compare it with full time single person projects where a dev starts with excellent skills in creating CGs and (at least basic) knowledge in coding and can do everything on its own. (For example "Being A DIK" by DrPinkCake where the dev produced around 12-13.000 CGs and many animations, etc in about 2 years.)

Let's hope that they put down enough notes what they wanted to do so they can look up their own ideas and plans when they forget details over the years. I read a lot of the older patreon posts posted here and for example last year after the overhaul they wrote about a lot of new stuff they want to do (e.g. the Shieldmaiden Odyssey, Evie and Beth on Claire's farm, Assassin's and Empathy skill for Claire, etc) and a lot of it is still pending to be implemented/published.

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
When checking the walkthrough site there is always popup saying "the file may be deleted soon." So they force us to login.
How about no.
Anyone has the pdf file of that walkthrough?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is there a more up to date walkthrough anywhere?
I don't know.
Even lthough the walkthrough is labeled v17.5 it covers almost 100% of current version v19.3. It is very detailed and good for starters. Once you are on a quest line you can check the questlog for additional hints and the inevitable "end-of-current-content" info. I found the walkthrough sufficient to play.

Reactions: PeaceToTheHuts

Hardor

May 29, 2020
1) yes, see Karland questline in Valos : walkthrough chapter 5.10.2 A Priceless Book
2) there might be an option in Rathpike underground, see 2.4.3 Undercity (East)
Thanks. Seems like Claire's experience in losing virginity will be in the meat pit after all, which was kinda something I tried to avoid... :/

Hardor

May 29, 2020
When checking the walkthrough site there is always popup saying "the file may be deleted soon." So they force us to login.
How about no.
Anyone has the pdf file of that walkthrough?
By the way, you can get the PDF-version of any file from google docks from "File-menu->Load to device->PDF" or in any other common format you prefer...

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
By the way, you can get the PDF-version of any file from google docks from "File-menu->Load to device->PDF" or in any other common format you prefer...
Very funny.

I said that the trashy popup message appears almost instantly, so yes, it's possible and I even managed to go into menu File and expand it, but a half-second time window to do so is just too short to expand other sub-menus. (I'm talking about the inside page-wise File menu not the browser's File menu.)
I also tried to "Stop" (as in opposite to "Refresh") loadning a website while and twice I saw some of the walkthrough content, but then clicking on Menus like File does nothing, unless the full page content loads (all those scripts load, along with the annoying non-closable popup message).

And it's File -> Download -> Save as PDF

[sb else gave me an alternative link, and that was helpful for a change]

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Very funny.

I said that the trashy popup message appears almost instantly, so yes, it's possible and I even managed to go into menu File and expand it, but a half-second time window to do so is just too short to expand other sub-menus. (I'm talking about the inside page-wise File menu not the browser's File menu.)
I also tried to "Stop" (as in opposite to "Refresh") loadning a website while and twice I saw some of the walkthrough content, but then clicking on Menus like File does nothing, unless the full page content loads (all those scripts load, along with the annoying non-closable popup message).

And it's File -> Download -> Save as PDF

[sb else gave me an alternative link, and that was helpful for a change]
Don't really know what you refer as "very funny", especially as the link that doesn't cry about the file being deleted soon is my link (could make that one too give the same warning if you so wish ;) ). I just pointed answer to your second question about the PDF version, as there was nothing to add for the given aswers to first.

Also just to state the facts, I was able to first extract the PDF with my current combo "esc" (to stop loading) with few tries and do the steps mentioned, but the download was quite slow for some reason. Also you could get rid of the warning simply by logging to your gmail.

Anyways, hope you got over your troubles somehow.

• Angry
Reactions: happybrother
4.40 star(s) 106 Votes