Apr 30, 2020
i think you have to do the quest in the fishing village on the continent by speaking to the thief. otherwise claire doesnt know about lockpicking.
I did not get to Hooktown initially, and now I can't get to it because the continent is overrun.

But I did find a fella in the Thieves Guild building who was able to teach me lockpicking, so that is taken care of.

Apr 30, 2020
2. I understand there is a mercenary quest line which should start by speaking to merc captain? Zeon? There is a big brute blocking the way.
3. Can't get to Narfu. Is completing the merc quest a requirement?
Well, something caused the road to Narfu to change. When initially there was a barricade, now there were 3 soldiers. I was finally able to pass. From behind I found an iron ring, and with the ring I had a chat with Gaelis (?) at the bar in Mercenary HQ. I was able to progress normally to the point where I needed a manticore tail. I learned that I need a leather shield (which you can buy from a gypsy just outside of manticore area). Unfortunately, you will also need 9 Defiance, and my defiance has always been 1. I did not see any other way except to use a cheat to reset Defiance to 9.

It would be nice if they could either remove the Defiance requirement, or let you pass with either high Defiance or Intrigue.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
lazerChronicle Is the Google Docs hosted Walkthrough linked to in the OP finally dead? Because all of the questions you've had are answered therein, last I read through it. The only content absent from the guide that is in the current version is mainly related to something Claire can purchase for a lot of money in Valos.

Doesn't Gaelis offer to train up your Defiance in exchange for Silver, even before you're an official Mercenary? I'm not sure you had to cheat here. Also, consider that you're not really expected to play as a Jack of All Trades anyway. The game's apparently being built so you can choose one of the stats you like and offers ways to complete the islands' quests by just following your preferred stat's "guild" to a point where the paths converge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Alchemy isn't 'bugged' so much as simply not implemented at all in the current version. Outside of the plot-related self-poison, you can't really do anything further there.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2020
lazerChronicle Is the Google Docs hosted Walkthrough linked to in the OP finally dead? Because all of the questions you've had are answered therein, last I read through it. The only content absent from the guide that is in the current version is mainly related to something Claire can purchase for a lot of money in Valos.

Doesn't Gaelis offer to train up your Defiance in exchange for Silver, even before you're an official Mercenary? I'm not sure you had to cheat here. Also, consider that you're not really expected to play as a Jack of All Trades anyway. The game's apparently being built so you can choose one of the stats you like and offers ways to complete the islands' quests by just following your preferred stat's "guild" to a point where the paths converge.
The walkthrough page says it is going away, and the only way to view/download it is to use/create a Google account, which I will not do.

Hmm, I thought I had to become a mercenary before I could train Defiance. If not, then that would have solved that issue.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
The walkthrough page says it is going away, and the only way to view/download it is to use/create a Google account, which I will not do.
Most modern browsers let you delete nodes and divs loaded in via things like Inspector Mode. Like the ones that block access to scrolling and clicking.

The walkthrough is outdated though, so no big loss if you don't bother.

I think the prerequisite for the Defiance trainer is just starting the Manticore Stinger quest. But if it's not, there's at least one single Stinger you can get anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
The head dev said there would be an update for CQ this month on the discord. There's 3 hours left in the month as I type this. It's possible there will be an update in the next few weeks but take that with a massive block of salt as DP devs are obviously unreliable.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
At first sight I though it was just a game about a slut. But after playing it I realized it is a story about a mercenary+prostitute+thief+nun+ranger+maid+bartender+scholar+explorer+animal breeder+social worker+ demon purifier +slut . Even Johnny Sins will worship Claire.

Finkrgh

Nov 15, 2018
I found a bug (or my game got glitched) in the forbidden knowledge quest I created the black blood potion, but after I tried to drink it, it said I will lose hunger/energy each time I walk, so as I was far away from the spider I selected "don't drink now" (or something like that) but after that, the potion is gone, doesn't appear in my inventory so I can't proceed with the quest! anyway to fix it?

banana_de_pelo

Apr 1, 2020
I found a bug (or my game got glitched) in the forbidden knowledge quest I created the black blood potion, but after I tried to drink it, it said I will lose hunger/energy each time I walk, so as I was far away from the spider I selected "don't drink now" (or something like that) but after that, the potion is gone, doesn't appear in my inventory so I can't proceed with the quest! anyway to fix it?
You need to use it ONLY after you see the spider on the screen, dont interact before or it'll vanish. I did the same mistake before then I redid the whole quest until that part.

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I just found about this game, holy shit thats alot chapters and only 0.18 Dystopian Project you keep doing you

Wolfrich

Jan 14, 2019
sorry I'm new to the game and I was wondering if there is a "fast" way to get to the Ranch part ?
just use the cheats to boost your stats and get the gold to buy the stables or access the scenes room and unlock all the zone's scenes, but honestly its more rewarding to play the game normaly

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
And all i want it was a save at Village Stables, since they didn't put the scenes in the gallery :(
The Art Pack for that scenes is on their Discord for free under the title of health_pack, just download it throught MEGA!
(Sorry if i misunderstood what you asked)

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes