zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like how the game's and the art look's. i do have one problem and that's haveing no money to buy the game mean's i will never see this new stuff if it is just for the people who buy it on steam. i know that there game are good and steam will get there cut of the money. just hope us poor ass people can see the new stuff as well. lol

Wolfrich

Jan 14, 2019
i like how the game's and the art look's. i do have one problem and that's haveing no money to buy the game mean's i will never see this new stuff if it is just for the people who buy it on steam. i know that there game are good and steam will get there cut of the money. just hope us poor ass people can see the new stuff as well. lol
do you realize the site you are posting this...right?

Reactions: Tonkin

Einhart

Aug 13, 2018
I just notice that there's a completed quest named "Milk Gone Sour ♀ " and everytime to view it or even look at it, It gives me Syntax Error. You guys have it too?

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
I just notice that there's a completed quest named "Milk Gone Sour ♀ " and everytime to view it or even look at it, It gives me Syntax Error. You guys have it too?
yea i have done all content in the game so far and it gives me the same error don't access that quests info or the game will crash

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Einhart fujikuro01 Did either of you use a save file made with a game version older than 0.8.14? If so, it's possible you can fix your issue by talking to the NPC in the Gallery that is meant to 'update' your save file (I think it does some basic logic checks and tries to migrate moved switches and variables).

At least, I didn't see Milk Gone Sour in the quest list on my fresh-file playthrough of v0.8.14.

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
Einhart fujikuro01 Did either of you use a save file made with a game version older than 0.8.14? If so, it's possible you can fix your issue by talking to the NPC in the Gallery that is meant to 'update' your save file (I think it does some basic logic checks and tries to migrate moved switches and variables).

At least, I didn't see Milk Gone Sour in the quest list on my fresh-file playthrough of v0.8.14.
What ever version is offered on this thread is the version i have. And per your suggestion i talked to the npc in the gallery and then checked the quest log and the game still crashed when i checked milk gone sour quest entry

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
really liked overgrown, is this game worth playing atm? Or should I wait for the next update, looks like it has been a while...?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
really liked overgrown, is this game worth playing atm? Or should I wait for the next update, looks like it has been a while...?
it has a lot of content and quests. depending on your playstyle theres several hours of content in this but some quest chains just arent finished.
they have given several character updates on patreon to show new people for questlines.

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
it has a lot of content and quests. depending on your playstyle theres several hours of content in this but some quest chains just arent finished.
they have given several character updates on patreon to show new people for questlines.
Okay i'll give it a try then... thanks :)

Sep 16, 2019
Okay. So. Yesterday I saw two trucks stop next to each other in two lanes at a traffic light. First, the right one's back read 'Valos' (some Turkish/Greek fruit exporter I think), the vowels being fruits. I thought 'lol'. Then the leftern taxied up and -its- back read 'Pike' (a local fish supplier).
Wish it displayed 'rath' too, but still had to share.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Okay. So. Yesterday I saw two trucks stop next to each other in two lanes at a traffic light. First, the right one's back read 'Valos' (some Turkish/Greek fruit exporter I think), the vowels being fruits. I thought 'lol'. Then the leftern taxied up and -its- back read 'Pike' (a local fish supplier).
Wish it displayed 'rath' too, but still had to share.
you might want to stay away from helpfull sailors that offer cheap accomodation on their ship to escape the pandemic!

Apr 30, 2020
Like the game so far, but I either don't know how to progress, or some things are bugging out. If anyone knows a solution, I am all ears:

1. I have lockpicks and intrigue 20, but I can not open any locks.
2. I understand there is a mercenary quest line which should start by speaking to merc captain? Zeon? There is a big brute blocking the way.
3. Can't get to Narfu. Is completing the merc quest a requirement?
4. Alchemy seems bugged. I found manticore tail and have lubricant recipe, but nothing else seems to be possible.
5. I can't get Tigerlily. I have roamed the whole manticore desert and found water and something that looks like plants next to water, but I can't pick those up.
6. Can't get to tannery.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Like the game so far, but I either don't know how to progress, or some things are bugging out. If anyone knows a solution, I am all ears:

1. I have lockpicks and intrigue 20, but I can not open any locks.
i think you have to do the quest in the fishing village on the continent by speaking to the thief. otherwise claire doesnt know about lockpicking.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes