qian612

Apr 18, 2020
Hey does anyone else have a problem with the missing text in game? I keep having this issue and can't move on at any quest without a walkthrough. Because I can't even read what the next quest is about. And the walkthrough haven't been updated since 0.17.5 version. Help pls
claires_quest_missing_text_01.jpg claires_quest_missing_text_02.jpg claires_quest_missing_text_03.jpg

LEET

May 29, 2017
That is exactly what Patreon is intended to be. Patreon is NOT a marketplace where you buy stuff. Patreon is derived from the word "patron", a person who supports another (often financially). Quite common in the phrase "a patron of the arts". Patreon is NOT about paying money to purchase a product. It is about supporting artists/content creators in order to enable them to do what they do. So yes, in essence it is a charity. Usually the Patreon owners attach exclusive perks to that, which is only fair.

Obviously the patrons don't get anything additional out of a Steam version. Steam is just a way to bring the game to an actual marketplace where people can, you know, BUY the game. Both platforms are independent. In essence, a Steam version is precisely for people with your mindset: "I pay x amount of money and in exchange I am entitled to Y product". That is not how patreon functions.

The reason the Steam news is on patreon is that they use that platform as a general news outlet. You may have noticed that the Steam post on patreon is public. It is not intended for patrons only, but for everybody who might stumble across the page. And for those people it is relevant information.
This^. The issue with people is that they assume it's a fair exchange. It's not. You are paying to have someone make something that you may never see or get so that they can sell it to others later. It's not actual crowdfunding where a project is raised and the people funding the project is given a cut. This is just people e-begging for money in order to do w.e they want. This is sort of the issue as the way games are done on Patreon, it's treated as a pay per month service for a game that never gets completed because the donations never really incentivize completing the game. The donors are too much of a simp to stop donating for fear of creators abandoning projects. The best thing for people to do would be to understand it is a tip jar and treat it like Ci-En which is just a tip jar for people to get involved with the developer. The version is posted and you just donate once and just wait for however long you want for the next trial version.

We know no matter how much we whine or bitch about how lazy devs are or how they can milk a text game, this model isn't going to change because it's so lucrative for a side job. Even some of the java games that can rake in 2k per month only really need a few hours to do each update.

Sol66

Aug 27, 2017
This is not what I mean. I saw this potion in my inventory. I pick the potion and the decisions shows up. I decided don't tink this potion on that point. Because it was to early for that. I save the game, goes to that spider thing, but the potion is gone. And I can’t brew a new one.
Go to , there you can upload your save file along with the items file and edit it back into your inventory

I just did it myself!

ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
Ok so I need help.... I downloaded the android version and its in a zip file. I extracted it but it made a folder with the game stuff.... i don't knoa how to run it on android help please
you need do install a web server like 200 ok. Its on the play store. Then use that app to open the folder that you extracted the www folder to. It should launch chrome automatically with the links to those contents.

• Love
Reactions: Dksniensidjz

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
is it working in the game or is it suspended? I just want to know if he's still standing :)
The developers decided to prioritize their other title, Overgrown: Genesis. Its already finished (v1.0) and released on Steam so hopefully it won't be long before they return to Claire's Quest.

Sep 30, 2017
Does anybody else want to see a H-scene with Claire's Mom in the prologue? I know it's already implied that she was gangbanged by those pigmen in order to save her daughter. But, what if we added a "look back" option during Claire's escape scene and see artwork of her beloved mother being used by those freaks. Which by the way, would add a point to her Corruption level. *sigh* #MILF :love:

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
Does anybody else want to see a H-scene with Claire's Mom in the prologue? I know it's already implied that she was gangbanged by those pigmen in order to save her daughter. But, what if we added a "look back" option during Claire's escape scene and see artwork of her beloved mother being used by those freaks. Which by the way, would add a point to her Corruption level. *sigh* #MILF :love:
This was discussed in the discord. The lead dev went on some long treatise about a whole quest line relating to saving the mother while a lot us were like "can we just get a few scenes of the mom getting raped by the pigmen?" No, apparently that wasn't good enough for the devs. I personally don't see why they couldn't just add the rape scene and work on the quest but the devs made it clear that any content involving the mother wouldn't be added for a long time (if I recall correctly a year was quoted)

• Wow
Reactions: SerPounceTheCat

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
The devs rely solely on Patreon for money and that platform has made it very clear that anyone who wishes to use their services are going going to have to abide by their rules and limitations. Certain fetishes are forbidden and incest is one of them. The devs are wise to keep it under wraps for now but if they want to include more "adventurous" content then they are going to have to switch to Sub.Star sooner or later. Patreon just doesn't cut it anymore.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sighhh and w00de

valaid

Nov 6, 2019
Los desarrolladores decidieron dar prioridad a su otro título, de Maleza: Génesis. Su ya terminado (v1.0) y publicado en Steam, así que espero que no pasará mucho tiempo antes de que vuelvan una Claire s Quest.
el juego tiene potencial, no he probado los otros, pero sé que es tan bueno, pero por ahora necesito presupuesto de lo que ganan de su anterior franquicia, desde patreon se está convirtiendo en "políticamente correcto", te voy a ayudar con la entiendo o donar dinero no será mucho pero espero que te ayude a los desarrolladores :)

Dksniensidjz

Mar 31, 2020
you need do install a web server like 200 ok. Its on the play store. Then use that app to open the folder that you extracted the www folder to. It should launch chrome automatically with the links to those contents.
......sorry but i'm stuck.....it would be a great help if you could link me the app or website where I can download it

ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
......sorry but i'm stuck.....it would be a great help if you could link me the app or website where I can download it

It only works for the chrome browser. I highly recommend it. Works fine on my Android.

KurtzOne

Apr 9, 2019
I love this Kind of ArtStyle anybody can recommended me about the games that likely have artstyle like this?? Not 3D

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I love this Kind of ArtStyle anybody can recommended me about the games that likely have artstyle like this?? Not 3D
Well, I suppose Overgrown Genesis would fit right in, since it's made by the same studio, although I suppose you've already played it ?

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
You don't need a recent walkthrough. Beside trainers nothing substential have been added to the game with the 18.4, it was mostly balancing issue and massive bugfixing.

Here is the lastest :

• Red Heart
Reactions: V1kky
4.40 star(s) 106 Votes