• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Dev seems super slow on this game. Shame too, as it's really well done. But hasn't this been in dev for like 3 or 4 years now? Is it even close to done? I know these guys are doing Overgrown: Genesis too, but damnnnn guys, let's get something finished already. They really milk their patrons of every small addition.

banana_de_pelo

Apr 1, 2020
Dev seems super slow on this game. Shame too, as it's really well done. But hasn't this been in dev for like 3 or 4 years now? Is it even close to done? I know these guys are doing Overgrown: Genesis too, but damnnnn guys, let's get something finished already. They really milk their patrons of every small addition.
It seens they are busy focusing on Overgrown atm, I'm in the Discord channel and they rarely update (think 2~3 months)

1589864335496.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

May 2020 Polls

Hello patrons, it's time for another set of polls!

This month's polls are a bit special. You see, Claire's Quest is going to have more dark-skinned girls in the mix with the proposed introduction of some new storylines bringing in Ankharadi and Gypsy characters, who are darker-skinned compared to their Islander/Continental counterparts.

I've pored through a couple of design options, and zeroed it down to a few character inspirations I really liked that I've like to draw from.

From these, I'd like you guys to poll for your favourite!
Based off these polls, I essentially figure out where to go with the characterisations for our new Claire's Quest girls.

Vote now!

(You can vote multiple times in these polls)
  • Olga (Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru)
  • Urbosa (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
  • Rurina / Nessa (Pokémon Sword & Shield)
  • Amazon (Dragon's Crown)
  • Korra (Legend of Korra)
Urbosa and Korra have to most realistic bodies to me, being muscular women without disproportional tits or butts.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019

May 2020 Polls

Hello patrons, it's time for another set of polls!

This month's polls are a bit special. You see, Claire's Quest is going to have more dark-skinned girls in the mix with the proposed introduction of some new storylines bringing in Ankharadi and Gypsy characters, who are darker-skinned compared to their Islander/Continental counterparts.

I've pored through a couple of design options, and zeroed it down to a few character inspirations I really liked that I've like to draw from.

From these, I'd like you guys to poll for your favourite!
Based off these polls, I essentially figure out where to go with the characterisations for our new Claire's Quest girls.

Vote now!

(You can vote multiple times in these polls)
  • Olga (Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru)
  • Urbosa (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
  • Rurina / Nessa (Pokémon Sword & Shield)
  • Amazon (Dragon's Crown)
  • Korra (Legend of Korra)
Korra

Reactions: Draconicle

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
You guys know that you're not actually voting...right? That's a post from their patreon. What you want really doesn't matter. lol
I get the game for free though and i'm not getting milked for two updates a year.
Also, they should bother checking what the non-patreons want too, because if they attract more people to their game, those "non-patreons" will actually start supporting the game. Why should i support someone who ignores me completely? This is how marketing works... if you insult or ignore what your potential customers want, how are you supposed to sell your product to them?

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I get the game for free though and i'm not getting milked for two updates a year.
Also, they should bother checking what the non-patreons want too, because if they attract more people to their game, those "non-patreons" will actually start supporting the game. Why should i support someone who ignores me completely? This is how marketing works... if you insult or ignore what your potential customers want, how are you supposed to sell your product to them?
How are you supposed to check what the non-patreons think? This is just one forum, the internet is a pretty big place. You can't set up a poll everywhere.
They also want to give meaning to "being a patreon", so the opinions of the ones who are paying are more valued. That's the typical patreon marketing.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
lol these guys make over $5k a month from their patreon supporters. anyone who thinks they care what people on a pirating site want from their game is just delusional. granted, i've supported A LOT of game devs through patreon that i first heard of here. but until you're on patreon, most of them don't give 2 shits what us leeches think of their game, as most of them are doing it for the money. and that's just fact, jack.

Reactions: ments

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Updates tends to be quarterly or triannual based on past observance. Stop deluding yourselves that it'll become monthly updates suddenly.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Yup. I really like this game, its setting, its writing, but we haven't got any real progress in quite a long time. A few secondary branches got some content, which is nice, but the first two isles have been available for years. Remaking them was alright, I suppose, but so long for new content.
Plus, splitting their focus between Claire's and Overgrown was terrible. I remember being a Patron like a year ago and Overgrown was supposed to be finished soon (tm). Okay they extended the ending, nice. But Claire's Quest still waits... again.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
How are you supposed to check what the non-patreons think? This is just one forum, the internet is a pretty big place. You can't set up a poll everywhere.
They also want to give meaning to "being a patreon", so the opinions of the ones who are paying are more valued. That's the typical patreon marketing.
I'm not saying actually asking what EVERYONE wants, i'm saying to simply check what the general feel is, kinda like a market survey. If i have ten patreons, and all of them have a very specific fetish that only they like, i can't listen to them only, because if i want to make more than 10$ a month, i have to make a game that as many people as possible would like, even if they're not patreons (YET). For example, if they have 500 patreons saying that they want more tentacles, but there are 5000 people on multiple forums saying that they would like more bestiality, well, i would point more towards adding a bit more bestiality too, and not focusing only on tentacles. Because among those 5000 non-patreons, there could be 2000 potential new supporters, if you make a game that they really like. I mean, it's a pretty easy concept... of course this needs to be balanced, because you also need to MAINTAIN the patreons, and not only to gain new ones. On the other hand, maybe it's better to loose 500 old patreons and gain 2000 new ones with more common fetishes. At the same time, with more common fetishes (like normal sex instead of bestiality or tentacles or whatever), you will have more competition, forcing you to make a VERY good game to have a tiny bit of success. It's not easy... they will do their math and see what's best. Of course, this makes sense if money is what they care the most, but if they simply want to make a game that the devs themselves like, then everything i said doesn't matter.
I'm the perfect example of that, i'm seriously considering becoming one of their patreons, but that will depend on what the content of the next update are.

Last edited:

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a way to get back the black blood potion? After I pick the option don't drink the potion, the potion is not anymore in my inventory.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes