fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Is there any more content like the meat pit? Slavery, forced prostitution, public use, etc? I played a long time ago and that was my favorite part, but it was way too short.

Reactions: Alicja Erberg

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
"Hello patrons!

As always, thank you for your generous support - particular at this time of crisis, with the ongoing pandemic! As part of our gratitude, please accept this HD Art Pack featuring our latest artwork, including many which haven't even been seen in-game yet!

Here is the download link: mega.nz/file/UBQlkaRb#qh0ckv5XaZtIESZbCRM5dH0J45BJpeYEWHCdAv634jI

(PS: If you pledged in both March and April 2020 you may receive this message twice.)"
i am truly grateful but damn the file size is too big for us dirty non-premium peasents who can only download it with the standard MEGA account.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
i am truly grateful but damn the file size is too big for us dirty non-premium peasents who can only download it with the standard MEGA account.
Use the Megasync program they provide, might lift the 3.5gb restriction.

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
Gotta love all the cool guys complaining about bestiality. Sitea are enforcing stricter rules in an outrageous manner, some artists had to go way over just to manage to keep adding to their games certain fetishes like bestiality, incest or rape. A great deal of hentais, games or other NSFW content that have a tag like ''rape'' or ''netorare'' are flooded with whining smarties who can't help themselves but cry about it. Patreon barely allows artists to continue with more taboo fetishes. But hey...at least we may be happy ''vanilla faggs" after some whine long enough to make this content unreachable in a certain way.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Just for the people with limited bandwidth, the same pack is up on the public discord for everyone. Just not in HD.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
So in discord they have the march pack, I suppose is the same as the march-april pack?

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
The Thieves quest is bugged right (good smith, Bad smith) ?
I spoke to Chad and Rylar, Dyrios say nothing so i can't achieve the optional part.
I tried to speak to everyone in the hideout but nothing happens anymore ...

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Kindly help my stupidity a little. I think i messed up somehow... I cannot neither save nor load.. I moved the save files to backup folder because i wanted to save those for later, but when i cleared the saves, i cannot save or loads any longer... HOW do i fix that problem? I tried finding files under AppData, but i couldn't find Claire's Quest folder...

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Man, new update is taking a LONG time, is it because of corona? Or is this normal? To be honest, i started following the development of this game less than 3 months ago, so i don't really know the standards.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Man, new update is taking a LONG time, is it because of corona? Or is this normal? To be honest, i started following the development of this game less than 3 months ago, so i don't really know the standards.
They used to have monthly updates, but a patron vote asked for less frequent but bigger updates.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes