Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek: Isobelle's Happy Ending

Sneak peek of Isobelle's final descent into debauchery, as she commits the entirety of her body and soul to Claire's Breeding Ranch...~

It was a bit of a challenge writing a scene for a character to be corrupted in an utterly debauched, but yet romantic and almost 'touching' way, but I had loads of fun with it!

Look forward to this addition in the next update!
I seriously can't wait for that update to release

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
this game looks really fun. Is there an actual direction with the different plots? like can you screw up on choices and lock yourself out of scenes? From what I've read the game has a sort of open worldy aspect and that seems nice.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
this game looks really fun. Is there an actual direction with the different plots? like can you screw up on choices and lock yourself out of scenes? From what I've read the game has a sort of open worldy aspect and that seems nice.
Yes, some choices affect the game, you can choose to resolve certain matters violently/sneakily or by seducing someone. Your stats can lock you out of scenes as well. For example your defiance stat can sometimes determine whether you beat back the attacker or whether you get a rape scene. There's also slight variation in a lot of scenes depending on depravity stat.

thassius91

Apr 25, 2019
Can't seem to figure out how to save? There's the option, but both enter and left clicking do nothing to help with saving the file. A little help?

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
first make sure queen is just about to catch you at that time open inventory and drink black blood potion
and to get a menticore tail you need to have a leather shield , you can get one from one of the guard at badland border by talking to him or you have to become a mercenary to buy leather shield from there armory
This was one of the methods I tried. After consuming at the cauldron, I died. So I went further in back to the spider queen. I allowed myself to get caught thinking it was used in a scripted dialogue after caught, nope I died. Then I tried exactly what you said above. She was leaping towards me to attack and I went into my inventory and drunk the potion and it still killed me. I do have plenty of bentor in my inventory too but no chances to use it. If I try to use it 1st it says I don't need it.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
This was one of the methods I tried. After consuming at the cauldron, I died. So I went further in back to the spider queen. I allowed myself to get caught thinking it was used in a scripted dialogue after caught, nope I died. Then I tried exactly what you said above. She was leaping towards me to attack and I went into my inventory and drunk the potion and it still killed me. I do have plenty of bentor in my inventory too but no chances to use it. If I try to use it 1st it says I don't need it.
And I am using most updated version that supposedly fixes this known bug.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
"Hello patrons!

As always, thank you for your generous support - particular at this time of crisis, with the ongoing pandemic! As part of our gratitude, please accept this HD Art Pack featuring our latest artwork, including many which haven't even been seen in-game yet!

Here is the download link:

(PS: If you pledged in both March and April 2020 you may receive this message twice.)"

Apr 10, 2020
Ok--so those responses made me laugh. Gotta admit.

I would just like the "quest" put back in "Claire's quest". Either that or just call it "Claire McDonald Had a Farm".

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes