Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Nice game, rich, pervert, adventures and complicated...
Just two questions :
How to reach the corsair coast ?
Leather guard outfit seems useless against manticores
Thanks for all

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Featured here is Cowgirl Claire, prepping her pretty little breeding mare, Isobelle, for a session of intense... Pedication.

There, you may have learned a new word today. :p

Who said lewd stuff couldn't be informative?

Wolfrich

Jan 14, 2019
im just happy with whatever new content comes, all of it is really good, but specially the music, the forest/temple soundtrack is so good <3

Catalinex

Feb 18, 2018
So here I am in Nachali's cave, made the Black potion, went to inventory but when I read the warning I decided to press esc and use it when I'm closer, just to find out it is now completely gone from inventory and Nachali will kill me...I have overwritten the save, any fixes or should I play through it again ?

V1kky

Jun 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to start meat pit line in the newest ver. of game? If I remember correctly In the old one
it could be caused by actions in the refuge camp and pirate ship but now its impossible in the beginning...

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to start meat pit line in the newest ver. of game? If I remember correctly In the old one
it could be caused by actions in the refuge camp and pirate ship but now its impossible in the beginning...
I believe it can still be done from the start, it is just trickier. You need to hire the sailor by the beach to smuggle you to the islands while having very low intrigue, otherwise Claire will exit her crate before she is taken to the meat pit.

To enter it later into the game, you need to not have high defiance, there will be two thugs near a narrow corridor on the eastern part of the sewers, if you walk between them they will try to scam Claire into having a debt with them. If Claire has high defiance she will just kick their asses, if she has low defiance you will be given a choice between accepting the debt or refusing it, if you refuse it they will beat Claire up and sell her to the meat pit.

Reactions: V1kky
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes