Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
can anyone tell me how to fix "this questline currenlty stops here". I happens with Thief questline "In Cahoots"
Wait for updates, how did u achieve the first thieves quest ? I talked to the 2 smithers but nothing happenned ...

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
you need to visit state warehouse

P.S can anyone tell me where to get lockpicks itself?
I can't enter in the warehouse, i think i've to do something to unlock dialogs with the 2 smithers but i can't find anything ...

PNJ sell lockpick --> east ***spike (don't remeber the correct name of that city :s), a thieve in the south east corner.

Reactions: V1kky
D

Deleted member 2264349

Depravity training not working. As in, points aren't going up in the depravity training interface.

Reactions: Ahree5sa

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
Any plans for more yuri and futa content? I don't really like the farm focus. Would have been better if you could milk the girls yourself instead. Lacation play would be something new.

I do hope the artwork pack released earlier is hinting at continuing the quest of the sisters and that we will get to have sex with huge viking lady. I haven't progressed that far though.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Any plans for more yuri and futa content? I don't really like the farm focus. Would have been better if you could milk the girls yourself instead. Lacation play would be something new.

I do hope the artwork pack released earlier is hinting at continuing the quest of the sisters and that we will get to have sex with huge viking lady. I haven't progressed that far though.
the Viking Questlines involves breeding monsters into submission. So...futa is unlikely

Reactions: Garter Marl the III

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

May 2020 Polls

Hello patrons, it's time for another set of polls!

This month's polls are a bit special. You see, Claire's Quest is going to have more dark-skinned girls in the mix with the proposed introduction of some new storylines bringing in Ankharadi and Gypsy characters, who are darker-skinned compared to their Islander/Continental counterparts.

I've pored through a couple of design options, and zeroed it down to a few character inspirations I really liked that I've like to draw from.

From these, I'd like you guys to poll for your favourite!
Based off these polls, I essentially figure out where to go with the characterisations for our new Claire's Quest girls.

Vote now!

(You can vote multiple times in these polls)
  • Olga (Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru)
  • Urbosa (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
  • Rurina / Nessa (Pokémon Sword & Shield)
  • Amazon (Dragon's Crown)
  • Korra (Legend of Korra)

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018

May 2020 Polls

This month's polls are a bit special. You see, Claire's Quest is going to have more dark-skinned girls in the mix with the proposed introduction of some new storylines bringing in Ankharadi and Gypsy characters, who are darker-skinned compared to their Islander/Continental counterparts.

I've pored through a couple of design options, and zeroed it down to a few character inspirations I really liked that I've like to draw from.

Based off these polls, I essentially figure out where to go with the characterisations for our new Claire's Quest girls.

Vote now!

Korra

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019

May 2020 Polls

Vote now!

Did they post anything about the new update?

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018

May 2020 Polls

Vote now!

Olga, Korra, Rurina / Nessa

Reactions: 51cent
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes