vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
Is there a way to get back the black blood potion? After I pick the option don't drink the potion, the potion is not anymore in my inventory.
after you drink it you dont need it anymore just go to this spider thing and let her bite you

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
after you drink it you dont need it anymore just go to this spider thing and let her bite you
This is not what I mean. I saw this potion in my inventory. I pick the potion and the decisions shows up. I decided don't tink this potion on that point. Because it was to early for that. I save the game, goes to that spider thing, but the potion is gone. And I can’t brew a new one.

banana_de_pelo

Apr 1, 2020
This is not what I mean. I saw this potion in my inventory. I pick the potion and the decisions shows up. I decided don't tink this potion on that point. Because it was to early for that. I save the game, goes to that spider thing, but the potion is gone. And I can’t brew a new one.
I think its glitched, something like that happened to me too, what I did was brew the potion BUT only use it once I see the spider, instead of interacting then choosing to not drink.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Why are they telling their patreons that they're starting to sell their game on Steam? How is that good or better for a patreon? Patreons should get updates about development and polls, not "hey, we're getting even richer because we're going to sell our game! Aren't you happy for us??".
Like... wtf? It's been a month since the last update on the develpment of Claire's Quest and four months since the last update for the game itself... i've been thinking of becoming a patreon, but right now i'm thinking more "why should i? What would i earn?"

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Why are they telling their patreons that they're starting to sell their game on Steam? How is that good or better for a patreon? Patreons should get updates about development and polls, not "hey, we're getting even richer because we're going to sell our game! Aren't you happy for us??".
Like... wtf? It's been a month since the last update on the develpment of Claire's Quest and four months since the last update for the game itself... i've been thinking of becoming a patreon, but right now i'm thinking more "why should i? What would i earn?"
the steam version is for people who can't pay for a monthly patron but want to support the devs
Like me

Reactions: kamapalutza

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
the steam version is for people who can't pay for a monthly patron but want to support the devs
Like me
You didn't answer any of my questions. How is that supposed to "reward" a patreon? Patreons already payed WAY more than the price they're selling their game on Steam, and now they get the same stuff. Why should anyone remain a patreon if they can buy the same game on Steam and getting updates without paying a monthly fee? They're not posting anyithing since more than a month ago on their patreon, it seems there's no reason to be a patreon ,except doing charity just because you want to give them money in exchange of nothing.
Ah, greediness... i get that, i would do the same.

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
Your welcome! In case your wondering i can remember 2 quest chains that increase your hunger and energy one is the Rathpike restraunt/kraken quest chain will increase your energy and hunger and the Ranger Quest chain will increase hunger and energy as well been a while since i played the game though since i finished all current version content a while ago. i think i am forgetting something but like i said its been a while since i finished all current content.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
it seems there's no reason to be a patreon ,except doing charity just because you want to give them money in exchange of nothing.
That is exactly what Patreon is intended to be. Patreon is NOT a marketplace where you buy stuff. Patreon is derived from the word "patron", a person who supports another (often financially). Quite common in the phrase "a patron of the arts". Patreon is NOT about paying money to purchase a product. It is about supporting artists/content creators in order to enable them to do what they do. So yes, in essence it is a charity. Usually the Patreon owners attach exclusive perks to that, which is only fair.

Obviously the patrons don't get anything additional out of a Steam version. Steam is just a way to bring the game to an actual marketplace where people can, you know, BUY the game. Both platforms are independent. In essence, a Steam version is precisely for people with your mindset: "I pay x amount of money and in exchange I am entitled to Y product". That is not how patreon functions.

The reason the Steam news is on patreon is that they use that platform as a general news outlet. You may have noticed that the Steam post on patreon is public. It is not intended for patrons only, but for everybody who might stumble across the page. And for those people it is relevant information.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
People need to lose this notion they are paying for a product on patreon. At least try and read what the site is about before throwing a tantrum.
Also Steam is a GREAT way to advertise the developers game, hence why a lot of devs also sell their games there or intend to in the future.
Updates tends to be quarterly or triannual based on past observance. Stop deluding yourselves that it'll become monthly updates suddenly.
True. There is a reason most developers use a ~3 months schedule for releases.

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
I have no idea how this is going to get released on Steam without removing all the rape. They already had to move a lot CQ stuff of patreon because complained about the rape; to say nothing of all the teenage boy stuff. My guess the Steam version will be way different from the Patreon version.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have no idea how this is going to get released on Steam without removing all the rape. They already had to move a lot CQ stuff of patreon because complained about the rape; to say nothing of all the teenage boy stuff. My guess the Steam version will be way different from the Patreon version.
No. It is their other game https://f95zone.to/threads/overgrown-genesis-v1-00-1-dystopian-project.1953/ that is available on Steam now. It is a already completed game.

D2019

May 19, 2019
Hi I am on the mercs quest lights out and need to go to Corsairs coast but I can't seemed to find it it , any help would be grateful.

Dksniensidjz

Mar 31, 2020
Ok so I need help.... I downloaded the android version and its in a zip file. I extracted it but it made a folder with the game stuff.... i don't knoa how to run it on android help please

Reactions: Indrakrnwn12
4.40 star(s) 106 Votes