bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
Click here and If you are ban from checking there if you get told to get the steam tell them that you have no access to there ! Then if still cannot get too it. Then Use a vpn for it.
could you please PLEASE stop shitting up the thread

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Can you get pregnant from the Sisters of Fertility questline scenes? Never managed it.
Hello, in the newer current version on Steam it is impossible to get pregnant. The authors had to make some changes to make the game appear on Steam according to their policy. In the older version it did. I do not remember exactly but you had to repeat the same scene dozens of times. Hope I helped maybe someone else succeeded with Patron version v0.25.1.

Reactions: SadBully

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Shouldn't have downloaded the last update no more ranger quest, no more ranch etc it's like it's back to the start. I guess at lest, the gallery is accesible, i should have kept the old version lol -_-

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Shouldn't have downloaded the last update no more ranger quest, no more ranch etc it's like it's back to the start. I guess at lest, the gallery is accesible, i should have kept the old version lol -_-
Last update wasn't the "Complete Edition" whoever Posted it, i don't think mentioned that.

Can someone tag it with correct version please

Reactions: Smiruk

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
Hello, in the newer current version on Steam it is impossible to get pregnant. The authors had to make some changes to make the game appear on Steam according to their policy. In the older version it did. I do not remember exactly but you had to repeat the same scene dozens of times. Hope I helped maybe someone else succeeded with Patron version v0.25.1.
Youre playing censored one if haven't talk to the devs about the Black Edition then you're missing out a hold of content right now.

Reactions: Smiruk

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Seems like the devs are taking their sweet time on updating Black Edition. Any of their subscribers here got info on when they'll update the Patreon version? Because iirc their routine included updating said edition before the Steam one.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Huh, interesting. I didn't know that pregnancy content is prohibited on Steam.
That being said, I'm pretty (but not 100%) sure that I wasn't playing the Steam version at the time. How long does it take for the pregnancy confirmation to appear?

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Huh, interesting. I didn't know that pregnancy content is prohibited on Steam.
That being said, I'm pretty (but not 100%) sure that I wasn't playing the Steam version at the time. How long does it take for the pregnancy confirmation to appear?
Again, I misspelled or we misunderstood each other. Scenes with the possibility of pregnancy in other sentences or bad endings work in the Steam version. Steam allows pregnancy content. Prohibits only the scene with children. Specifically this scene and the Sisters of Fertility questline is only disabled. I am not able to get pregnant in the last version and in the older version it was without a problem. And as for Steam's policy I refer to this post which was deleted because a moderator from Steam didn't like the conversations.

Reactions: SadBully
Jul 4, 2017
I think the nightmare bad end is...way too much or I didn't like it just a turn off
It's not as bad as the poacher end where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game needs a scat tag.

The developers just keep pushing it into more and more extreme fetishes in lieu of anything resembling coherent gameplay or story.

Reactions: Yossarian045
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes