RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Steam version is already on OP. Just play it. The difference is minimal (only one questline) between versions. :cool:

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
Lol. It is not. But suit yourself.
yes it is two things have been censored an to tell me that place where claire goes to look into a hole she gets jump by two 18 year olds in game an pound her pussy while she is stuck then the baker ladie sons is now censored now like what the fuck

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
Gold Edition is censored
Black Edition is not censored.
Don't play the steam version it's the gold edition that is censored so delete once again. click here an read

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
FROM STEAM!!! USER
Originally posted by ( ):
From what I know, the difference is that in the patreon version, there's a scene between mc and a group of younger males. The age of these younger males is ambiguous so that's why it can't be on steam version. Not sure of the other differences. From what I've played so far, there is still a A LOT of kinky stuff in the steam version and lots of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up stuff too lol but it's all really hot. I read about the missing scene I mentioned above and it wasn't my cup of tea so for me, I wasn't losing out on much

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So you play the game because of only one questline? Sure that is your decision, no matter how weird. But no one is going to delete the game from OP just because you are crying about it on font size 26. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
So you play the game because of only one questline? Sure that is your decision, no matter how weird. But no one is going to delete the game from OP just because you are crying about it on font size 26. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you ask them why it's in the game not me, should be remove from the game you laughing you're the one getting ripped off from them lmaooo. Not me lmaooo

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
I prove how dumb you're for not seeing the truth, say something else smart saying im the one to lie about what is on the steam talk there, next time all you have too do is talk to the dev's that creates that game.

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
Click here and If you are ban from checking there if you get told to get the steam tell them that you have no access to there ! Then if still cannot get too it. Then Use a vpn for it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Seems like the pre-0.24.2 bug with Charlotte is back or something: after encountering her at the Inn in Valos and [automatically] talking to her and her son upstairs, Claire moves up and the game no longer responds to controls - no movement, no menu, cannot talk to the boy (despite "bumping" into him)...but hey, can still open the minimap. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes