• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 28, 2019
That misión is when You at the beginning of the game You choose the easy path the beach , not the other one where You met Claire childhood friend, and when You go to valos You SEE the mother in trauma
I am currently stuck because I need Wildflowers and Gold Jewelry, but I don't know where to find them and the quest log in not helpful.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
This reads to me like creator burnout. Spinning the wheels with any lack of direction or concrete effort to finish key quests or game areas is the kind of thing that happens when the passion for a project dwindles but you're still making bank off of Steam sales and Patreon subscribers.

Compare the state of updates for Claire's Quest to the same game 3 years ago or to Overgrown: Genesis and it's a night and day difference. Frequent updates every 2-3 months with substantial questlines, new areas, consistent advancement of the main story, and a general cohesiveness of content and themes - it always felt like both games were progressing, regardless of questline or area. But now there's absolutely no sense to what will be updated next, multiple questlines exist in perpetual limbo for years without update or resolution, updates and communication grows less and less frequent, and the core of the story seems to be utterly forgotten in favour of adding more and more niche fetish content in brand new questlines that bloat the game and muddle the concise themes that used to exist.

Restarting the intro and other elements of retreading the same ground for no apparent reason also signals a lack of direction and ideas for where to take the narrative, let alone how to resolve this massive story of cross-continental chaos, corruption, and politics that has never felt like it's gotten past the halfway point of the second act.
you are so right, the update was much more frequent 2-3 years ago. now, I have stopped thinking about it.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
I am facing a bug. I go into the hilltop inn and trigger the toilet scene. After the old man makes me the job offer and I come out of the cutscene, I get stuck into the nearby mirror and cannot move out. Any fixes for this?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
This reads to me like creator burnout. Spinning the wheels with any lack of direction or concrete effort to finish key quests or game areas is the kind of thing that happens when the passion for a project dwindles but you're still making bank off of Steam sales and Patreon subscribers.

Compare the state of updates for Claire's Quest to the same game 3 years ago or to Overgrown: Genesis and it's a night and day difference. Frequent updates every 2-3 months with substantial questlines, new areas, consistent advancement of the main story, and a general cohesiveness of content and themes - it always felt like both games were progressing, regardless of questline or area. But now there's absolutely no sense to what will be updated next, multiple questlines exist in perpetual limbo for years without update or resolution, updates and communication grows less and less frequent, and the core of the story seems to be utterly forgotten in favour of adding more and more niche fetish content in brand new questlines that bloat the game and muddle the concise themes that used to exist.

Restarting the intro and other elements of retreading the same ground for no apparent reason also signals a lack of direction and ideas for where to take the narrative, let alone how to resolve this massive story of cross-continental chaos, corruption, and politics that has never felt like it's gotten past the halfway point of the second act.
I was going to mention Overgrown: Genesis, as the only game that had a consistent direction by the dev team. I'm not sure if the dev team is burnt out, or if their ambition/vision with Claire's Quest has turned out to much for them to handle. I do agree with your comments, its just a shame, this game has the potential to be really good, but only if the dev team can get its priorities in order or even bring in some other people to jump start some passion into moving the game forward. If I remember right, they've had issues with their artists, so I'm wondering if that could be whats holding the dev team back as well. WHen they did the revamp it really made the game come alive from the standard RPG engine games you find on F95.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Unfortinaly you cant do that ... at least not yet ( i dont know if the devs have any plans to include such scenes) . You can make Claire give him a handjob in the 1st village after the prologue , later in the game full sex scene oral and vaginal. And you can have Claire fuck his mother (lesbo sex). But no sexual interaction between Leon and his mom.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
In the complete version that you can get here you get all the scenes. On steam the cut the shota content and i think some of the bestiality. On steam they compensted that by adding a brother quest line (very unfinished in fact just started). But again you get that as well in the complete verstion. So if you want to see all content get that.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Such a little new content in 3 months can barely be called an update, all significant Voas quests are still loose ends...and now minor quests become the priority? furthermore, the game code is 0.25...hopefully, I can see some of its endings by the next decade.
It's up to your garnd children to witnesses the ending of this game.

Almyr

Jan 26, 2022
I'm playing on my phone with joi play, but when I go to the quests, I get a black screen and the quests are not visible, how to solve this problem?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

I was going to mention they finished their last game but you already knew that.

I'm not disagreeing but I can't imagine what goes into creating this game where there are many variations to the same scenes depending on your stats.

All it needs is certain plots finishing up. Unless the game is somehow supposed to be played jumping from quest to quest. I have ADD so I do that on my own sometimes, but it's very inconsistent.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes