Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have played this devs other game and now I'm wondering does the steam version of this have bestiality scenes? Or is that a small part of the game?

I also like monster on woman sex so if the game has that I'll definitely enjoy it.

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Serious question for those who have played the v0-27.1 in full. Is the gallery room up to date to the content of the game or there are scenes that exist in the game but do not show on the gallery? Kinda like secret scenes. I might be a little paranoid here but i believe some content is untracked by the gallery. :unsure:

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
There are a couple of scenes i know that are not in the gallery. Like the scene where you capture one of the female rangers having bestiality sex or the followup scene after one of the fertility quests where you need to fix the marriage of the young plutocrat and his wife. There are all so variations of the basic repeatable scenes that cant be viewed in the gallery. Like the second barmaid rape scene where Claire (if she is depraved) enjoys it. There may be more.

Reactions: 「S」- Man

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
There are a couple of scenes i know that are not in the gallery. Like the scene where you capture one of the female rangers having bestiality sex or the followup scene after one of the fertility quests where you need to fix the marriage of the young plutocrat and his wife. There are all so variations of the basic repeatable scenes that cant be viewed in the gallery. Like the second barmaid rape scene where Claire (if she is depraved) enjoys it. There may be more.
Most of the scenes in the gallery are affected by whatever stats Claire currently has; just adjust your stats for the latter.

The former I'm not sure what you're talking about since the only Ranger who willingly engages in bestiality (that we're privy to, apart from Claire if you've elected) is Roxanne, and her scenes are definitely there. The scene with the Ranger being raped by the tiger while Talin is forced to watch and assaulted is also in the gallery, so... again, unsure what scene you're referring to that isn't there...

Other than the demon/incubus scene (which evidently was intentionally removed since it was supposedly a collab that fell through? The image files are still there... Dunno, I could just be forgetting which quest initiates it, it's been ages since I bothered with doing everything possible in a version), everything is there.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Most of the scenes in the gallery are affected by whatever stats Claire currently has; just adjust your stats for the latter.

The former I'm not sure what you're talking about since the only Ranger who willingly engages in bestiality (that we're privy to, apart from Claire if you've elected) is Roxanne, and her scenes are definitely there. The scene with the Ranger being raped by the tiger while Talin is forced to watch and assaulted is also in the gallery, so... again, unsure what scene you're referring to that isn't there...

Other than the demon/incubus scene (which evidently was intentionally removed since it was supposedly a collab that fell through? The image files are still there... Dunno, I could just be forgetting which quest initiates it, it's been ages since I bothered with doing everything possible in a version), everything is there.
The barmaid scene regardless of stats always plays the first version - where Claire is being ambushed by the patrons of the inn and raped. She might start to enjoy if she might not (depending on stats) , the second time plays different because she is expecting them (if depraved) and starts willingly fucking them the moment they gang up on her. The scene with the rangers is a short one i remember when you enter to get one of your costumes you spy on a lady ranger fucking her pet (pretty sure that's not what you are referring to). And finally you have a followup scene with the plutocrat family that you get the shard from that is not in the gallery. It triggers when you enter their respective bedrooms after the cuck scene.

Reactions: Yossarian045

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
The barmaid scene regardless of stats always plays the first version - where Claire is being ambushed by the patrons of the inn and raped. She might start to enjoy if she might not (depending on stats) , the second time plays different because she is expecting them (if depraved) and starts willingly fucking them the moment they gang up on her. The scene with the rangers is a short one i remember when you enter to get one of your costumes you spy on a lady ranger fucking her pet (pretty sure that's not what you are referring to). And finally you have a followup scene with the plutocrat family that you get the shard from that is not in the gallery. It triggers when you enter their respective bedrooms after the cuck scene.
Have you tried altering your stats with the Cheats to get the other versions to play? From what i recall they should be there, but it checks which version to play based on your current stats and doesn't give you the choice of which to view if the variations are small enough.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Have you tried altering your stats with the Cheats to get the other versions to play? From what i recall they should be there, but it checks which version to play based on your current stats and doesn't give you the choice of which to view if the variations are small enough.
Again we are talking about different scenes here with the same art . So it docent matter what your stats are. Try it yourself.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Nobody got access to the latest version yet? It's been a while since it has been released.
You have to wait a few weeks. The version provided here is different from the Steam or Patron versions. Just for God's sake don't ask what the difference is. Look in previous posts. Or on the Steam forum post: F.A.Q. & New Player Resources. And the (Collector's Edition) is always the last one to come out. If you want it faster, either purchase on Steam or Patron. Additionally, it is on mobile, but I don't know what version of the game it is.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Again we are talking about different scenes here with the same art . So it docent matter what your stats are. Try it yourself.
No, that's actually what i was talking about. Taking the barmaid scene you mentioned as an example:

Gallery scene with 8 or less Depravity:

1719951443166.png 1719951625740.png

Gallery scene with 9+ Depravity:

1719951196757.png 1719951702734.png

It's a bit tricky to get the variation you want since it's tied to the stats you have when you choose to view it, but the variations are there.

lossius

May 7, 2023
Is there any way to avoid getting locked up by Lawrence, or are you forced to give in to him? If not, it's curious that this quest is counterintuitive when you do a defiance/intrigue build and this is unavoidable

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes