LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
Oh word, thanks for the response.

Two more quick question, since I'm new here, the uploads people post, does the opening post get updated with them, or do I have to hunt it down in previous pages? Additionally, if the opening post is updated, which of the links are the black version, and which are the complete version? Steam version is pretty clearly marked, but the other links I'm not sure about.
Eventually the opening post is updated, typically just needs a person who can update the OP to come grab the link and throw where it needs to be. And, unless noted otherwise, the download section that isn't marked for steam will be the complete version.

Reactions: Hiayaya

Kemono

Aug 7, 2016
Patreon Version, or the 'Black Edition', includes the Urchins Questline and shotacon content, and related sidequests - but not the Showgirls Questline in Valos.

What about the Urchins Quesltine? Why that qusetline not in Steam?

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
Patreon Version, or the 'Black Edition', includes the Urchins Questline and shotacon content, and related sidequests - but not the Showgirls Questline in Valos.

What about the Urchins Questline? Why that questline not on Steam?
As far as I understand, shotacon content is explicitly not allowed on steam hence the content not being there and being replaced by the Showgirls Quest-line.

Anyway, and more importantly, here you guys go. Don't have the time to upload it multiple places currently, so hope MEGA is fine for now.
Claire's Quest 0.27.1:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes