Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a sneak peek of one of the winning entries of the December Polls! Featuring... the Drider! A beautiful woman from the waist up, and a monstrous spider from the waist down. In the main game, she'll haunt the catacombs of Rathpike, but as a treat I've had her content added to the SoF/futa-themed minigame as well!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Cover_Art.png

Download Link:
Hello patrons!
As part of the ongoing overhaul, here is a futa-themed minigame based off the Temple of Fertility content, to let you see some of the new content before the full overhaul and give you some tangible and playable updates on how the game is going!

This minigame is about 20 minutes long, showcasing 3 different endings. Here is the download link - enjoy!
(WARNING: Newest link should have the menu fixed)

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 218177

Download Link:
Hello patrons!
As part of the ongoing overhaul, here is a futa-themed minigame based off the Temple of Fertility content, to let you see some of the new content before the full overhaul and give you some tangible and playable updates on how the game is going!

This minigame is about 20 minutes long, showcasing 3 different endings. Here is the download link - enjoy!
You my friend are the mvp on here ty

Reactions: Bladeue

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 218177

Download Link:
Hello patrons!

Many thanks, but for the submissive way, it doens't work... No possible save, and impossible to go further after meeting the head sister.

Reactions: Bladeue

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Drider Queen is said to be a creature of insatiable hunger... Although, as Claire will soon find out, that hunger is one of lust and endless carnal desire.
Look forward to Claire meeting the Drider Queen. :love:

Jul 18, 2017
The New blog post! :D

Hello everyone and welcome to another blog series!

The "Mysterious Temple Adventure" minigame for Claire's Quest has been out for patrons for awhile now! This minigame is focused on letting players play with overhauled content and see the new scenes without having to wait too long for the full overhaul. If you haven't downloaded and played already, be sure to do so, especially if the futa theme is to your liking! If futa isn't up your alley you might want to give that one a skip!

In terms of the full overhaul, we are currently underway with the next "big" update for Claire's Quest, which will primarily feature the overhauled version of Valos, along with the previously showcased Prologue area. Valos has been greatly expanded, featuring over 10 new scenes, as well as updated storylines. Obviously, it will also come with all of the new graphics, including sprites, tiles, and many more.

While I'm compiling Valos for publication, the staff have been assigned to work on the overhaul for Rathpike, which will form the next "big" update. Similar to Valos, the Rathpike part will not just feature a graphically updated version of Rathpike from the 0.15 series, but instead showcase a lot of new content as well.

Prior to Rathpike's update, however, we will be releasing the next Overgrown: Genesis update. Our new coding team have successfully fixed a major issue that was blocking progress in the Hiveling zone, and we are now moving on with adding many of the "flavour" scripts that were always meant to be in the game. These include infection flavour, custom UI, updated weapons UI, and many more. The new O:G will also expand the "Hiveling" enemy area to multiple maps instead of just one. And of course, new scenes will be introduced, and the new version will also include a fully-integrated Gallery that captures all scenes. Starting a new game is advised so you can get the complete Gallery!

Sneak peeks of the O:G scenes will now follow in subsequent weeks, so fans of O:G can rejoice there!

For now, we are currently on schedule (shown below) for our release dates, so hopefully you'll get to play CQ in all it's glory shortly! Anyhow, that's all for now, stay tuned for more news!

RELEASE SCHEDULE

* 28th January 2019 - Claire's Quest 0.16 (overhauled, with Valos fully included; excludes Rathpike)
* 1st March 2019 - Overgrown: Genesis 0.10 (includes proper AI, all Hiveling scenes, more base development + base scenes with important NPCs, and all progression unlocks)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Am I playing this game wrong or something? The content seems to end after you get on the pirate ship and are headed to valos? My character ends up in a area and it just keeps replaying the "10 silver show man your boobs in refugee camp CG"

This game came out in 2016, is the only content the prolugue and the refugee camp, "the room" and the ship with beth and her mom? Seems like I did something wrong and Im missing content because I didnt seet half of the CG's int he previews on page 1.

Is there a certain route you are suppose to take so ou can progress through the content? If not seems like so little content for like 2+ years of development, unless again im missing something or I did something wrong, or is the overhaul demo seperate from the game that has been in development for 2 years?
The demo version of the overhaul ends with rathepike and or hookton. It just a sample of what the FULL overhaul will look like.
the last version was 0.15.2, @Maskeddrow posted another page for this version , the full overhaul is still taking some time.

Reactions: mynamez2

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am curios but how many folk actualy like effin mini games within a game, get to the story and proper update FFS!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I am curios but how many folk actualy like effin mini games within a game, get to the story and proper update FFS!
I can understand what your saying but the mini games are just previews of areas done that will be in the update coming soon so the people that can't wait can see the new content as soon as possible, this was voted on a while ago and that what the people wanted.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I can understand what your saying but the mini games are just previews of areas done that will be in the update coming soon so the people that can't wait can see the new content as soon as possible, this was voted on a while ago and that what the people wanted.
Not to kill players excitement but there's also the issues of bugs, always an issue with updates and probably more so with a revamp, the demos had some strange ones, I would expect to see the same! You'd think these would be resolved before releasing but esters usually stick to a direct play thru, while real players tend to do things in the game that testers just don't.

Muntakim360

Jan 30, 2018
RELEASE SCHEDULE

* 28th January 2019 - Claire's Quest 0.16 (overhauled, with Valos fully included; excludes Rathpike)
* 1st March 2019 - Overgrown: Genesis 0.10 (includes proper AI, all Hiveling scenes, more base development + base scenes with important NPCs, and all progression unlocks)
wat does exclude rathpike mean exactly

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes