Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some infos:

hey there loving the peeks but when will you release claires quest 16?

5h ago
When I do at least one playthrough without hitting a gamebreaker T_T No point releasing it when it's this buggy at the moment. But, after this all-nighter, I shall get there shortly.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
1548873302500.png

It's here at last! Claire's Quest is now at 0.16.1! The main purpose of this version is for players to play through the overhauled Valos area! As previous minigames already covered most of the new Sisters and Rangers content, for this update we didn't fully overhaul those questlines yet, although some parts of them are done!

The main priority is for players to work through the Valos-exclusive quests and scenes! In particular, do explore the Cup and Trotter in the Outer City where a lot of sidequests are focused, and do try explore the newly-remodeled Chemont Town and Gypsy Camp!

All routes leading out of the Prologue currently lead to Valos instead of Rathpike (if that's where they should've led originally!)

Way, way too many individual changes to cover one by one in a checklist. Essentially, this version remodels all of Valos in its entirety, and adds many new scenes while adding CG to previous ones.

Enjoy! And be sure to report any bugs/glitches you find on the Discord!

In particular, keep an eye out for:

* Quests that still use old format (not new journal format)
* Missing sound effects (Sound effects should play when raising attributes, losing attributes, getting coins, picking up items, etc)
* Inconsistency in text flavour (For example, "A Quest Has Been Updated!" is the standard, but if you see the old "A Major Quest Has Been Updated!" let me know where you see it)
* Any gamebreakers that stop the game from being played entirely
* Anything else you think worth mentioning

Also, the Cheat Console has been heavily modified to better assist players in exploring, debugging, and basically finding different scene variations where possible!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
CQ_Banner_Patreon.png
Please support the developers:

WARNING: there is still bugs in the game, Please if you can let the developers know what bugs there are on their patreon and support them if you can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download Link:
@N7 Please update Link on front page

Muntakim360

Jan 30, 2018

It's here at last! Claire's Quest is now at 0.16.1! The main purpose of this version is for players to play through the overhauled Valos area! As previous minigames already covered most of the new Sisters and Rangers content, for this update we didn't fully overhaul those questlines yet, although some parts of them are done!

The main priority is for players to work through the Valos-exclusive quests and scenes! In particular, do explore the Cup and Trotter in the Outer City where a lot of sidequests are focused, and do try explore the newly-remodeled Chemont Town and Gypsy Camp!

All routes leading out of the Prologue currently lead to Valos instead of Rathpike (if that's where they should've led originally!)

Way, way too many individual changes to cover one by one in a checklist. Essentially, this version remodels all of Valos in its entirety, and adds many new scenes while adding CG to previous ones.

Enjoy! And be sure to report any bugs/glitches you find on the Discord!

In particular, keep an eye out for:

* Quests that still use old format (not new journal format)
* Missing sound effects (Sound effects should play when raising attributes, losing attributes, getting coins, picking up items, etc)
* Inconsistency in text flavour (For example, "A Quest Has Been Updated!" is the standard, but if you see the old "A Major Quest Has Been Updated!" let me know where you see it)
* Any gamebreakers that stop the game from being played entirely
* Anything else you think worth mentioning

Also, the Cheat Console has been heavily modified to better assist players in exploring, debugging, and basically finding different scene variations where possible!
is rathpike not visitable?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I know the dev had several issues with getting this far in the revamp, but it seems half-assed (just being brutally honest) which is a let down. I know you want to get something out there for those supporting the game but this is quickly turning into OG, that game was looking like it would be decent but that game and its development has been all over the place. Claire's had a pretty clear cut development plan until the revamp, however once everything gets back on track is going to still be good.

Bu when you start cutting corners and then go back to finish what was skipped over it almost takes a turn for the worse all the time. Now I wonder if this game is going to end up a re-wrtie skipping all the other cities all together and just end up with Valo's as a lone city. And maybe a few other newer Isles. I think at this point I either get bored and play this version or just hold out to see what goes on with development.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE
Mar 21, 2018
the herbalist hut is completely glitched whenever you finish the quest after finding her dungeon whatever you do you just end up right back at the start when the mum tells the character to run

Viewer

Feb 19, 2018
The upper floor of the bath house is bugged. If you try to sit down the game just halts with no movement.

Second bug, when returning from the temple island the boat returns you in a fence stopping you from moving.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Is it just me, or is half the new content missing from the folder? Like the mountain lion, kraken are completely missing from the pictures folder in img; and the Demon set only has one image and I remember there being more.

Reactions: Viewer

Viewer

Feb 19, 2018
It's not just you. I just looked through the picture folder on my download and they are missing in it also.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Even attempting to decrypt the game files had little effect. Apparently there is no decryption key. So I have no idea if this is even in the game or the file somehow got damaged during upload and those files are missing (although I find this difficult to believe since the game works fine). So all we can do now is wait and see what is up with the missing content or someone manages to reach the end of the current demo and see if that is even in the game.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes