May 15, 2017
Anyone with a complete save from 0.16 as I have lost mine. Do not say use the search button as that is what I did and the one I found was deleted.

Kveterak

Nov 26, 2018
there is an issue with the Temple of Fertility quest. when you get back to the island, enter the temple and talk to the temple sister, she's supposed to lead you to the basement or something, but the game freezes before, with no possibility to load menu or move.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.16.2.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.02.2019 (quest description is no scrollable)

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks, I wait for this
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.16.2.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Pxysis

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Hi! New to this one. This game seem to have many branch point so is there a general walkthrough somewhere?

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
there is an issue with the Temple of Fertility quest. when you get back to the island, enter the temple and talk to the temple sister, she's supposed to lead you to the basement or something, but the game freezes before, with no possibility to load menu or move.
I had the same Problem. I'm not sure if actually the game really crashes or if it's just a problem with the path finding. Looks to me like she simply tries to walk through the little plant, which of course isn't possible and get stuck there and because Claires is on autofollow at this moment you can't do shit.

Also there're still problems with porting during the Ranger questline. After you finished the first quest and you ordered to take a nap you end up stuck in a weapons rack and if you leave the ranger headquater you end up stuck in a tree basically exactly where the door of the headquater was in 0.15.2. Funny enough this only starts to happen after the first quest is finished

And the possessed boy quest is still somewhat buggy. If Claire has a high Depravity level and basically enjoys the rape, the game get still stuck when the last picture is shown.
Also the Intrigue check when you check the clock doesn't always seem to work properly. Sometimes it does sometimes you can have 30 Intrigue and you still seem to fail the check although only 9 intrigue should be required.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
I got stuck into a rack of swords right after I wake up after my first ranger quest.
Go to the Cheat menu and choose Refresh/Teleport->Teleport->Port of Valos

Refresh will not do the job because all Refresh does is basically reset your charakter to the starting point on the current screen. But in this instance, the starting point is actually in the sword rack so it won't help.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i just started playing but is it just me or is there alot of black screens during some scenes i also get a profile error when i start the game what is this?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes