Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I just want a full save... I have no idea what I am supposed to do or go after finishing the first mansion with brother and his sister....

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
So what is the verdict? How many new scenes? Many bugs? Skip or play?
Some of the new scenes, and even some of the old ones, seem to be missing from the game folder. Or at least they are missing from the img folder, and I have no idea where they could be. Other then that the game seems to be running quite well.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
Encounter bugs where after dealing with herbalist and sends you back to the intro gathering sticks. Also you can't eat the breakfast because the chair is blocking the way during the intro.

YoshuD

Jan 28, 2018
Are there any ways in Hookton to raise Intrigue? I'm at 2 and I can't use the pile of wood by the pawn shop or get the next scene with the baker's son.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Somehow I wish the cheat unlock the gallery entirely.

And the gallery for pub rape only show 2 option, the first encounter whereby she fail to resist and another where she succeed. But it did't have 3rd option whereby she crave for it if her first resistance failed.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I'm running into two bugs so far.

Accepting the offer to sit in Roses chair in the baths, the high priestess, it just stops moving forward. Nothing happens, and you can't move or do anything.

Also, in the refugee area, when talking to the lady in the woods who sells medicine, if you investigate the trapdoor, and smooth talk your way out of it, it transports you to a point earlier in the game during the prologue when you're looking for firewood or something.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Unlocked
Claire's Quest Patron Release! (version 0.16.2)
Hello patrons!

Thanks to your bug-hunting efforts I've found and hotfixed several things from 0.16.1! The 0.16.1 link is now being taken down and 0.16.2 is now available.

Note that the main purpose of this version is for players to play through the overhauled Valos area! In particular, do explore the Cup and Trotter in the Outer City where a lot of sidequests are focused, and do try explore the newly-remodeled Chemont Town and Gypsy Camp! All routes leading out of the Prologue currently lead to Valos instead of Rathpike (if that's where they should've led originally!)

Enjoy! And be sure to report any bugs/glitches you find on the Discord!

0.16.2 LOG:

Blocked path and missing switches for Heatherly questline fixed.

* Missing CG sets added for Andumas/Rowena and Mountain Lion.

* Teleport glitch from Cornucopia Island to Inner City fixed.

* Added missing erase picture to the possessed boy quest in Chemont

* Fixed a teleport glitch that sends you back to introduction in Gilly's encounter

* Fixed the glitch with Rose's chair during 2nd encounter with her

* Fixed unintentional low Depravity encounter with Rose's massage blocking further progress

0.16.1 LOG:

* The majority of Valos character sprites, character portraits, and tiles/maps have been overhauled and brought over, including Outer City, Inner City, Farmer's Country, Wine Country, the Brugginwood, and Cornucopia Island (Temple of Fertility).
* Quest journal has been updated with all Prologue quests and most Valos sidequests; major questlines not yet in journal.
* CG artwork added to numerous scenes that were previously without, including barmaid (work scene), clingy plutocrat, bath house massage, etc.
* Brand new scenes + accompanying artwork have been added, including the eldritch encounter in the Gypsy Camp and the possessed boy in Chemont Town.
* New sound effects and text flavour added throughout the game; these included colour-coding for items, colour-coding for different quest progression states, etc.
* Random junk items have been removed as per popular demand.
* Cheat console has been heavily modified to better assist players in exploring, debugging, and basically finding different scene variations where possible. You can now toggle exactly how many attributes to raise or lower, the exact sum of money you want, teleport, etc.
* Fixed the move glitch in Baker's Boy quest that gets you stuck on the wall.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I just downloaded this game and basically get a black screen when I start with music.

Is this a known issue? Any way to resolve this?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes