meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I was able to play version 14.1 - this one gives me black screen (windows). What am I missing? need to update some rpgm something?

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.16.3d.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
i know, the quest-journal's objectives list doesn't look exactly like the pc-version, but it's at least slightly better than the black window, you normally get with this plugin on android.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
This is really weird because it worked last night but now I'm also getting a black screen.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
So I don't know if it's because it's not ready yet but the sister quest the last part of submission when in the temple the sister takes u to the lady in the left stops half way on a plant and stays there stuck the quest of the rich crazy lady qith the pebbles doesn't show on the quest tab so I don't know what to do also the other quest to get the rich adventurous lady doest show on quest like and I am lost on what to do.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
So I don't know if it's because it's not ready yet but the sister quest the last part of submission when in the temple the sister takes u to the lady in the left stops half way on a plant and stays there stuck the quest of the rich crazy lady qith the pebbles doesn't show on the quest tab so I don't know what to do also the other quest to get the rich adventurous lady doest show on quest like and I am lost on what to do.
The temple quest line is still in development. Should be fixed and extended in Version 16.4.
Both quest descritions of the other quests you mentioned should be fixed with the latest version, 16.3d.
But for Lady Vane, simply talk to the cook to get the right information and for Lady Karland klick on everything sparkling in the Karland manor and talk with her personal servant in the cellar of the manor. After that go to the library and activate the note on the desk on the upper floor.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
In the sister's questline i am stuck needing to talk to Sister Lily, think is her name, after the garden mushroom part and all she does is tell me '...of course you did.' after asking if I enjoyed the help is this part still under work? Dominance path btw

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
In the sister's questline i am stuck needing to talk to Sister Lily, think is her name, after the garden mushroom part and all she does is tell me '...of course you did.' after asking if I enjoyed the help is this part still under work? Dominance path btw
wait new patch

Reactions: Deathdawg

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
Apologies if this has already been asked but i googled and didn't find out the answer this time. Where are the save files located for this version of RPGMaker? and is it possible to use them on the updated game? Thanks!

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there corruption in this game? Or is it just sex scenes for the mc?
I love the ahegao faces in the previews, well done!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Apologies if this has already been asked but i googled and didn't find out the answer this time. Where are the save files located for this version of RPGMaker? and is it possible to use them on the updated game? Thanks!
This version creates a folder named save in the www folder
If there is not one there already you will need to start a new game and when able to create a save and then transfer the save you downloaded or you can copy the save folder from previous versions to the new www folder

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes