arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Is there corruption in this game? Or is it just sex scenes for the mc?
I love the ahegao faces in the previews, well done!
It's not so much corruption as it is that some things just arent accessible unless she has enough if a specific trait. High depravity opens up specific options, high intrigue opens different options. I guess you can look at it as a complex corruption system?

Reactions: Voilsh

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
short info about the black screen is .
For fucks sake, android system webview is disabled purposely by the system and it can't be enabled. How annoying is that?

Does anyone know of a trust worthy webview app that I can install? Because I can't uninstall chrome (that app is needed).

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's not so much corruption as it is that some things just arent accessible unless she has enough if a specific trait. High depravity opens up specific options, high intrigue opens different options. I guess you can look at it as a complex corruption system?
Well depravity is clearly linked to corruption, so all good.
Thanks!

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
The black screen solutions all mention android. My problem was in windows. Same? If so why can i still play 14.1? Shouldn't it have the same issue as the new one? Insights?

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
The black screen solutions all mention android. My problem was in windows. Same? If so why can i still play 14.1? Shouldn't it have the same issue as the new one? Insights?
What are you playing it in? Do you have an emulator? Because it's an apk, an android package. Or are you having a black screen issue with the regular game?

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Are we able to go in to the basement at the ranger's place? I kept trying and Claire always backed out of it, even when I increased her stats really high to see if that was why I couldn't.

SirDoinksAlot

Jan 18, 2018
So i'm not sure if it's a bug, but doing the sister's of fertility dominance quest, did the collecting the mushrooms bit but after I'm told to go talk to Sister Lily, I do, we have a bit of dialogue where Claire explains about growing the futa cock and the nun helping her get rid of it, but no actual quest progress, just wondering if there's something I'm missing

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
What are you playing it in? Do you have an emulator? Because it's an apk, an android package. Or are you having a black screen issue with the regular game?
Sorry. Thought I was clear on first post. Playing on computer. Windows 10. 14.1 plays but new one is just black screen and some sound. I've seen this on RPGM games before but not had one play and then new update not play. They either always played or always didn't. 14.1 still plays fine

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Playing the latest v16.3d.

How do I get the "Esther dominant" ending for the Fairfelt quest? Tried all the books and answers I can give, but she ends allways locked up in the cellar.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018

How do I get the "Esther dominant" ending for the Fairfelt quest? Tried all the books and answers I can give, but she ends allways locked up in the cellar.
I'd expect you to need defiance. I'm not too sure if it's in the game at all.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019

It has purely to do with the answers and the book you choose when talking with Esther.

1. I insist, mistress
  2. I wouldn't dare!
  3. Book: Saga of the Warrior-Queen
This should give you the option that Esther will confront Lawrance and basically takes over control.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It has purely to do with the answers and the book you choose when talking with Esther.

1. I insist, mistress
  2. I wouldn't dare!
  3. Book: Saga of the Warrior-Queen
This should give you the option that Esther will confront Lawrance and basically takes over control.
This is correct all three answers posted give a max domination stat which is what you want in order for the brother to get locked up in his own torture cell, atferwards you can re-enter the mansion. Not sure if you can do this if Esther is the one being locked up.

Reactions: voltairepop

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If you can get Lawrence locked up, there's an additional scene after the brother-sister, just have Claire talk to Esther after.

You also get the support of Esther and the Feirfelt family, which could come in handy for future content.

This part of the game was originally fork off during the pirate ship scene (if you choose to go along with the torturer at Fort Amberly) During the Pirate ship has 2 scenarios these depend on how Claire responds. When Rathepike is re-introduced in the next update I can give out some tips on how you can either end up in the meat pit, and or at the Feirfelt Manor.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

mickky44

Jan 31, 2018
I have a questiont when i walk around and drink some beer its have a sign said
Claire became a sober how to fix it??

Reactions: Tha4

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
anybody got any idea where to find the tablet? or is there already a walkthrough for this version. better yet a save?

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes