Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't believe that the town that used to be the first one you went to (the one with the gangs and mercenaries - Valos, maybe?) is open in this version. The devs are updating the graphics, and that town is not done yet, AIUI.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, i've seen arts where Claire gets massage from one of the nuns of Temple of Fertility. I've been in the Temple and finished all avaible content for both routes, but haven't seen this scene. How do i get it?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hey guys, i've seen arts where Claire gets massage from one of the nuns of Temple of Fertility. I've been in the Temple and finished all avaible content for both routes, but haven't seen this scene. How do i get it?
You have to go to the Bathhouse before getting to the temple, then the dominant nun will give you a massage and afterwards she invites you to the temple; you probably started the quest right at the island

Reactions: Kendra

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
You have to go to the Bathhouse before getting to the temple, then the dominant nun will give you a massage and afterwards she invites you to the temple; you probably started the quest right at the island
Can this still pop if Claire is invited to the temple by the Sister at the pond?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks rathpik are what ever the name was thats why i put the question like i did because i forgot the name. That is how you spell it right i am very forgetfull.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone explain to me how to properly insert a save file?
I dragged the save file into the save folder but it's not showing up in the game.

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Can someone explain to me how to properly insert a save file?
I dragged the save file into the save folder but it's not showing up in the game.
You can save something in that save slot and then drag the save you want, overwriting the old one, so the RPG Maker knows that it's supposed to exist a save file in that slot, or you copy the save file, the config.rpgsave and the global.rpgsave from the source of the save.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Not really, i guess i've started the quest by talking to the nun(there were 3 of them standing near the house) in the east-south part of the city. I've been at the bathhouse after that, but there wasn't anything new :confused:

AiG22

Mar 17, 2019
Can anybody tell me what, as of now, are the five families quests you can start in Valos? Heatherly and Vane is all? LAwrence and his sister left out. What about Windworth? And can anybody finish the brabannois club path? I get stuck in the last part of it and it keeps repeating, I can't get out either. Thanks in Advance!

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
lol the Barbarnoise Club quest get bugged. After i finish the quest, i can still talk to the bartender. He will get me nude again and serve the 4th table for 200 silver again and can keep repeat this. After that i cant get out of that area because it show that i am still on the mission. I need to use cheat to teleport out and wear bunny suit outside @@
Just teleport, go to sleep, et after, you recover your usual clothes (And you can walk as fast as before)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The nobleman and his sister are if you do the getting books for the man in the house with the black roof. I think tou have to read his book first forgot the books name. It's in his house on the self tho.

Blademaster001

Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how to get the stone tablet for the gypsies quest? I can't seem to find it anywhere. In the cave I cannot go to the sparkling area, the monster scene activates instantly.

Edit: Nvm I found the solution by tweaking the stats a bit. What are the actual requirements of it though?

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Can anyone please tell me how to get the stone tablet for the gypsies quest? I can't seem to find it anywhere. In the cave I cannot go to the sparkling area, the monster scene activates instantly.

Edit: Nvm I found the solution by tweaking the stats a bit. What are the actual requirements of it though?
You need at least 20 defiance to avoid the monster's attraction.

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
I have the impression the game favours choices that raise intrigue. I can't seem to do anything without high enough intrigue which I don't have as I chose different options.

lucasofsilva

Aug 6, 2018
Can someone tell me how do I get passed the bullpen and House Leyon bugs? I just pass through the door in the scenary, but can't really enter.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Gypsies quest :
- First have a high defiance... about 20
- When you have the tablet :
1) You active the tablet and insert an emerald... And in such a case, you banish the monster and gain a free place in gypsie's camp to recover both your energy and your hunger as you please everytime (for free)
2) You insert a ruby... and you banish the monster and eradicate the gypsie's tribe... (tablet of ravishement) But, you permanently increase both your maximum energy and maximum hunger levels by 100 ... and add 10 in depravity
It's your choice : The Saver or the Killer...

Reactions: JoJoPool

Man_In_A_Robe

Sep 2, 2018
Can someone explain me please or give a screenshot where to find a Shady Sailor character in Hookton Village? Game guide says that he is located near the crates at the beach after the dialogue with Skipper, but there is nobody here, except normal Sailors. shadysailor.png

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes