Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Sadly you are right. I can't pretend that this is not the case. The game won't be finished so i only hope that we will get some spicy amount before it is shut down for one reason or another.
A damn shame too. Claire as a character deserved so much better and a actual ending to her story.
The project will get for sure updated. It isn't the end but it's very dubious how months go without updating the main game or making progress.
I doubt it will get updated unless people start speaking with their wallets and stop subbing until the work schedule improves.
Alternatively it goes the opposite way where they just continue growing because people have automatic payments enabled or whatever and can't be bothered to turn it off.
I hate to be bitter like this as I've in the past vehemently defended this project. At some point though you start looking for actual progress.
At very least I do have some devs that I actually trust with my money.

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
honestly there is only 1 dev i would give any money and this one is not itill never give money to people who give crappy updates that cant stick to some digree of a scgial

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Why didn't they just call it complete at some point?
Because it is far from complete. The main story hasn't progressed at all. Half the questlines are pending. Some even have 1 quest in and nothing else.
Game does however have decent amount of content though.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Because the second the do that they lose out on 50k a month for doing somewhere between nothing and the absolute minimum. Would you give up that amount of money?
On patreon i see:

The Dystopian Project

Creating Adult Games, Artwork & More!

• 3,315 paid members
  • 410 posts
  • €10,190/month

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
On patreon i see:

The Dystopian Project

Creating Adult Games, Artwork & More!

• 3,315 paid members
  • 410 posts
  • €10,190/month

Reactions: Honest Pirate

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
Is there no update yet? On Discord they are uploading a lot of the following content but it seems that they are going to wait to complete the game and directly update everything

TugaCel

Dec 15, 2017
Is this version bugged or something? I'm in the start of the game at the town, after day 1 of raising the draw-bridge, I go to rest in the church. When I click -wake up- it just turns into a black screen permanently.
Found a fix for this, go to cheats, then pick Refresh and/or Teleport, and then pick refresh.

That reloads the game screen and it won't be into a black screen anymore.

Reactions: redhydra

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Is there an explanation as to why these quests are unavailable after having done the third Thief quest? I don't see why I shouldn't be able to rescue them after Fat Jack is captured.

1710202451978.png

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
Sad to see this game being in this state, been my favorite narration for the sexe scenes, and i liked the quest plot with no combat, was pretty cool to discover all the content.

Reactions: cm4000 and bobi121

inye59

May 9, 2020
Apparently the developer has abandoned his will to make games. The progress of this game development feels that he uses game for snatch. He just keeps updating the game in a way that it doesn't get abandoned. They are many developers that work all by themselves and are making slow progress with games like Dilmur. But they make good work and their updates are actually upgrades. This game has no purpose and no goal he just makes random updates with lore change. I believe he haven't even finished the basic story "skeleton" of the game.. In the very end the people vote with their money and nothing else. So let the patreons decide if that facade is what they want let them have it. Iam just posting for the future patreons so they don't fall to his trap.

TLDR: Think 5 times before become a patreon here. Don't get fooled for his "good work".

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
I got the game on Steam when it was released 1 & 1/2 years ago. After no real updates and progress for so long I feel bad for buying it, but at least I paid for it just the once unlike the poor buggers on Patreon who, for whatever reason, keep supporting what is now an obvious scam. This game will never be finished.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
I got the game on Steam when it was released 1 & 1/2 years ago. After no real updates and progress for so long I feel bad for buying it, but at least I paid for it just the once unlike the poor buggers on Patreon who, for whatever reason, keep supporting what is now an obvious scam. This game will never be finished.
The game will be completed. But you must take into account. That to complete the game completely. It will take another 10 to 20 years. Currently, every six months or a year a patch comes out. They explain that it's a complicated process and they need time. No point in getting frustrated or winded as here you will find a lot of other games ( like Fleeting Iris and Third Crisis, lots to do, lots of pathways, lots of scenes ) . It's best to check once a year to see if something new has come out.

If you have more questions user "Tina" lvl 9 from Steam will explain more to you. It even has " Feel free to ask me anything about content related to our studio" in the description. I do not know if the rules allow me to post a link to a Steam user therefore I do not post.

Last edited:

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
The game will be completed. But you must take into account. That to complete the game completely. It will take another 10 to 20 years. Currently, every six months or a year a patch comes out. They explain that it's a complicated process and they need time. No point in getting frustrated or winded as here you will find a lot of other games ( like Fleeting Iris and Third Crisis, lots to do, lots of pathways, lots of scenes ) . It's best to check once a year to see if something new has come out.

If you have more questions user "Tina" lvl 9 from Steam will explain more to you. It even has " Feel free to ask me anything about content related to our studio" in the description. I do not know if the rules allow me to post a link to a Steam user therefore I do not post.
I honestly would be happy to be proved wrong - the game might get completed... but in another 10 to 20 years' time? It's already 7 years old. Anyway, good luck; I'll check in now and again.

inye59

May 9, 2020

I don't know about third crisis but fleeting Irish is finished. I don't know how many years it's been but is finished has nothing to do with that game. 8 years and has with that hustle right here. He just takes advantage of the people

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021

Man you just got to love the way this dev team is trying to convince us that "oh well things are complicated" therefore the only option is to wait for 10~20 years. While they rack up 1.320.000 to 2.640.000 to make a RPGM game.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes