「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
The game will be completed. But you must take into account. That to complete the game completely. It will take another 10 to 20 years. Currently, every six months or a year a patch comes out. They explain that it's a complicated process and they need time. No point in getting frustrated or winded as here you will find a lot of other games ( like Fleeting Iris and Third Crisis, lots to do, lots of pathways, lots of scenes ) . It's best to check once a year to see if something new has come out.

If you have more questions user "Tina" lvl 9 from Steam will explain more to you. It even has " Feel free to ask me anything about content related to our studio" in the description. I do not know if the rules allow me to post a link to a Steam user therefore I do not post.
Man you just got to love the way this dev team is trying to convince us that "oh well things are complicated" therefore the only option is to wait for 10~20 years. While they rack up 1.320.000 to 2.640.000 to make a RPGM game.

inye59

May 9, 2020
The game will be completed. But you must take into account. That to complete the game completely. It will take another 10 to 20 years. Currently, every six months or a year a patch comes out. They explain that it's a complicated process and they need time. No point in getting frustrated or winded as here you will find a lot of other games ( like Fleeting Iris and Third Crisis, lots to do, lots of pathways, lots of scenes ) . It's best to check once a year to see if something new has come out.

If you have more questions user "Tina" lvl 9 from Steam will explain more to you. It even has " Feel free to ask me anything about content related to our studio" in the description. I do not know if the rules allow me to post a link to a Steam user therefore I do not post.
I'm not judging the time here. You know, there are other games that make very slow progress. Let's take Dilmur, for example, with one update every 8 months. Did you see anyone complaining? No, you know why? Because he release actual content. There are no actual 'complaints' that they want more! Those posts make qusestion the clarity of those who believe and of those who say that.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
wow its been years since i seen this rape simulator! i remember it being "possible" to avoid sex and rape...but like if you dont follow a guide or make the perfect choices you are almost certain to get raped, witch sucks cuz i loved the art and the non combat focused gameplay

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
wow its been years since i seen this rape simulator! i remember it being "possible" to avoid sex and rape...but like if you dont follow a guide or make the perfect choices you are almost certain to get raped, witch sucks cuz i loved the art and the non combat focused gameplay
I could probably replay it and avoid that stuff if I wanted to just from memory.. but I liked the game because it offers so many different playstyles. I liked getting my Claire very strong stat-wise BUT also absolutely let her get in serious trouble anyway, often enough for her to learn to love it!

Its quite sad that development seems to have basically stopped. I should probably look for other games similar to it.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
I don't know about third crisis but fleeting Irish is finished. I don't know how many years it's been but is finished has nothing to do with that game. 8 years and has with that hustle right here. He just takes advantage of the people
third crisis is seeming pretty close to wrapping up its main story

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Eh it's a scam at this point. Selling the 'alpha' and updating the game in-episodes make sense. Having monthly income from it and have the gall to said "it's difficult" without pausing? Lol. Lmao
yeah, this is why I still support ntrman dude makes consistent updates and will just pause payment if he feels like he's not making good progress

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
If development wasn't already bad it probably will get worse since due to visa and Mastercard putting pressure on Patreon for having games with nonconsensual content Patreon has started to remove said games.

drdoor1234

Jul 7, 2023
I follow the devs on X and have seen a couple of their "upcoming" updates. And although they look good the actual activity has been lacking. I'm no professional but the way this game is going I don't forsee any updates or progress anytime soon. To me, this game is dead. The fact that there are some devs out there making big bi-monthly updates and sometimes monthly updates on games that are way higher quality than this game really shows that these devs don't really have their fans in mind and are not serious about their game.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I agree with some of the folks above: Gumroad has finally nuked all NSFW projects on their platform due to pressure from payment processors. Patreon trying to PG-13 all NSFW content on their side to avoid losing Visa or Mastercard means Claire’s Quest is on the clock to get nuked.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I agree with some of the folks above: Gumroad has finally nuked all NSFW projects on their platform due to pressure from payment processors. Patreon trying to PG-13 all NSFW content on their side to avoid losing Visa or Mastercard means Claire’s Quest is on the clock to get nuked.
Definitely wont last an other 10 years lol . I just hope to see some mom vs Claire content and a nice threesome with Claire, the baker chick and her son , before they finally pull the plug on this mess of a game. Too bad i had high hopes back in the day seen the dev has one complete game under his belt , hoped he was going to pull this game trough. They bloated the content of the game too much and keep adding more. They will never finish it at this rate. Oh well still there is plenty of content , more that many other games on this site , so its not all bad.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
this game has been in development in years, found this back in HS, im almost finishing uni and this is still in development :LOL:

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
does Steam version is limited in some aspects of the gameplay? or if it is, can we get some code, to get the same gameplay as it is in version given here?

Feb 10, 2022
This game has become a complete scam now. Triple A games takes less amount of time than this. Even if the dev will update once every year or so, it will only be a few scenes that too related to a side quest. It was my first h game, I played it 2 years ago and the content is almost same. It's still one of my favourite h games but to me, it's abandoned

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes