Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Am I the only one who feels like I've been tricked? In the last message to discord, they wrote that the game was out, BUT those scenes that were, like, upcoming were originally announced in this update (I remember exactly about "These Old Bones").

adultfunstuff

Nov 27, 2019
Am I the only one who feels like I've been tricked? In the last message to discord, they wrote that the game was out, BUT those scenes that were, like, upcoming were originally announced in this update (I remember exactly about "These Old Bones").
I am quite certain that the announcement earlier this week on Discord originally mentioned that scene would be in 0.26.1 as well, and that the post was since edited to remove it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.26.1 (Collector's Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.26.1 (Collector's Edition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Yea great but where can i get the regular version ?!

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Wow an actual update with two minor steps and 1 quest step.. for the next 9 months w8 coming bug fixes and after 12 months another 10 game play.
Wow an actual update with two minor steps and 1 quest step.. for the next 9 months w8 coming bug fixes and after 12 months another 10 game play.
And more than a hundred bugs fixed. Which were not described, because they decided there was no point in describing to players. Seriously you want to know that, for example, some task does not work because you did in a different order ? In addition, you have to count that the game has a lot of variables. The next version that will appear here will be a few digits higher.

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes