D

Deleted member 914647

I can't figure it out how to get tigerlily. There are those orange flowers but there are no spruce with the usual stars around either of them and I can't pick either of them and just running around the manticores. How can I get the manticore tail as well?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I can't figure it out how to get tigerlily. There are those orange flowers but there are no spruce with the usual stars around either of them and I can't pick either of them and just running around the manticores. How can I get the manticore tail as well?
Go back a few pages bc someone might've mentioned it

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Would someone be so kind as to remind me in which post the developer posts the class combo for this game?
Like Intrigue+Seduction, Defiance+Intrigue, etc. I'd be happy with a simple list as well.

Kosarev

May 6, 2019
Where do I have to deliver the letter for the mercenary quest? I ve been running around aimlessly.

Edit: Found it. But now I have to update the version to do the spider quest it seems. Does somebody know where the save folder is on android?

Last edited:

nahwhythough

Jun 25, 2019
How do you get 125 maximum energy required for the mating scene with the bull in chemont town? I only have 100 and can't figure out how to increase it.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys, question. How do you get to do the Sibling Affection quest if you didn't go there first? ( I took the pirate ship to Rathpike). The walkthrough isn't helpful in this regard. :/ it mentions a "second expedition" but its link goes nowhere.

Additionally, what is up with all the removed content? Like half the walkthrough is crossed through...? What gives?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
if only they would add more anal bestiality scenes id be personally very happy to go through this game again...though that's just my opinion

Reactions: Anita Deek

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Is the proper way to play just to have 4 playthroughs? Or do I not need to single out any attributes for content.
You can do pretty much everything in one run if you balance out your stats well.
Unfortunately the walkthrough isn't great at telling you which to go for so you'll have to figure it out yourself.
Perception is a tricky one for instance and you should get level 3 at least pretty quickly else it may be hard to get it higher after you leave the continent.

TheAlmighty96

Jun 26, 2017
You can do pretty much everything in one run if you balance out your stats well.
Unfortunately the walkthrough isn't great at telling you which to go for so you'll have to figure it out yourself.
Perception is a tricky one for instance and you should get level 3 at least pretty quickly else it may be hard to get it higher after you leave the continent.
So if I just cheat my stats I should be good?

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
So if I just cheat my stats I should be good?
Well sure, but you don't even need to. (also, I tried it with save editor online but it wouldn't work for me)

In any case, can anyone please help me with:
Hey guys, question. How do you get to do the Sibling Affection quest if you didn't go there first? ( I took the pirate ship to Rathpike). The walkthrough isn't helpful in this regard. :/ it mentions a "second expedition" but its link goes nowhere.

Additionally, what is up with all the removed content? Like half the walkthrough is crossed through...? What gives?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes