qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
Well sure, but you don't even need to. (also, I tried it with save editor online but it wouldn't work for me)

In any case, can anyone please help me with:
Do the book research quest, you'll get to enter their house along the way. You get that quest from Karland (I think that's his name - in a house in the centre of Valos east of the bridge then south).

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
can anyone tell me the artist for the Dystopian project team. im planning to add more artwork for my hard drive collection

Oct 12, 2018
In the gallery rip i found a few more game over scene from the spiderqueen using another girl, however, i am yet to find either in the actual game, since its not part of the Gallery (evne tho shes in the background id figure i ask: anyone know where to go and hwo to get it? or maybe even share a save?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys, question. How do you get to do the Sibling Affection quest if you didn't go there first? ( I took the pirate ship to Rathpike). The walkthrough isn't helpful in this regard. :/ it mentions a "second expedition" but its link goes nowhere.

Additionally, what is up with all the removed content? Like half the walkthrough is crossed through...? What gives?
The removed content in the walkthrough is due to the complete remake of the game. There was a lot of Rathpike content already before the remake. Most of the new content that was added was in Valos, and with subsequent updates more of the Rathpike content will be updated and the walkthrough will make more sense for that section...

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
can we expect the urchin questline to be worked on within future updates? it has nothing to it except 1 scene as of now but personally the urchin scene ended up being one of my favorites within the game, so im hoping theres a lot of content added to it in the future.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
The removed content in the walkthrough is due to the complete remake of the game. There was a lot of Rathpike content already before the remake. Most of the new content that was added was in Valos, and with subsequent updates more of the Rathpike content will be updated and the walkthrough will make more sense for that section...
Ah I see, thanks for that!
What exactly did that big remake entail?

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
how do i load my save? I'm getting a profile error

how can my old save be from a newer version ? Did something get reverted?

RemZeroTwo

Jan 2, 2019
Hey guys Im new to this game and I have problems in loading fonts... It was ok Just a minute ago before I quit the game then when I load back the fonts in the save files are gone but when I scroll Down and go up again the font is back but some are missing letters Aswell as the attribute menu Some fonts are gone even the dialogues. I really want to play the game with complete text so any help will do

Blue727

Jul 18, 2017
So I was looking into modding my save. apparently there's a Lizard girl and deer girl costume. also other animal dildos in the files. I hope that gets in the game soon

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Naughty Nymph! (Submissive)

In our next segment for the Sisters of Fertility questline, Claire is called to deal with the failing yield of the local Valosian vineyards. The culprit, a fairy-like creature known as a forest nymph, will not be easily swayed, however,...

When Claire, as a Servant of Phantasm (Submissive), tries to negotiate with the naughty nymph, she's gonna find herself in a bit of a bind...

This is the first NSFW set by Pollenoxide, who will be joining our team to allow us to produce more CG artwork every month!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Naughty Nymph! (Dominant)

The naughty little nymph tries to pull a fast one on Claire (as an Avatar of Phantasm), when she tries to revise the ailing fortunes of a vineyard that is going fallow.

... She learns the hard way that Claire ain't taking her bullshit.

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
Is there a lot of rape in this game and if so does the MC appear to enjoy or be traumatised? I.e is she “taken without consent” or is she raped raped? Thanks

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there a lot of rape in this game and if so does the MC appear to enjoy or be traumatised? I.e is she “taken without consent” or is she raped raped? Thanks
There is a decent ammount of rape in the game, ballpark estimate but I'd say it is around 30% of the game's current content.
Regarding the mood of those scenes, I'd say there's a bit of both but leaning more towards the first, "taken without consent but enjoys it halfway through" would describe most of the newer rape scenes, while "no consent, hurt and afflicted" would describe some of the older rape scenes, but even then, there aren't really any long term consequences for the MC, she manages to get over them all the same and continue the game.

The game's current design seems to be building a carefree, fantastic, and kinky exploration of the world type of game. Traumatizing rape scenes wouldn't fit very well in that design.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes