Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

December '19 Patron Polls!

Hello and welcome patrons to the last set of patron polls for 2019!

This month we will be polling on the subject of a pre-Refugee Camp section for Claire's Quest!

Specifically, in Claire's Quest, after you finish the 'tutorial', en route to a nearby town for a routine shopping trip, your home is ambushed by monsters and your mother sacrifices herself to let you escape.

Following her mother's advice, Claire runs past the town and heads for the nearest coastal settlement she can find.

However, via previous polls, patrons have expressed an interest in going back for Claire's mother.

Working on this, I am wondering what kind of setting patrons would like to see in this tentative town?

1) The battered local garrison still manages to resist total occupation, but half of the town is already lost to the monsters, and Claire's mother is held captive in the monster-occupied section of town. Claire sneak into the occupied section, and rescue her mother in time, before the town evacuates. Certain selfish, affluent townspeople will stand in Claire's way or outright hinder her. (50% HUMAN DRAMA / 50% THREAT OF MONSTERS)

2) The town has been completely overrun by monsters, and the handful of survivors are scattered in desperate hiding holes. Claire will be in constant danger as she sneaks around trying to find a way to rescue her mother and get out. (10% HUMAN DRAMA / 90% THREAT OF MONSTERS)

3) The town has not yet fallen, but has been besieged for weeks and is on the verge of cracking. Starvation and malnutrition have bred discontent among the populace, and the garrison struggles to maintain control. Claire will have to tread carefully while searching for a way to rescue her mother from the nearby monster camp... (90% HUMAN DRAMA / 10% THREAT OF MONSTERS)

As with all polls, this is meant to be a sort of "feeler" for what people want for this tentative new setting! Vote now to give your feedback!

Concept Artwork: Tahlia the Trapper

Hello everyone and welcome to another peek behind the scenes of our development process!

This time, we're here with concept artwork of our Tahlia the Trapper, who will feature in the Alchemist Jobline as a procurer of monstrous parts after specific conditions are fulfilled!

Tahlia's a very unique character for us, because she was designed entirely through a set of "Let's Design A Character" patron polls, so our patrons chose exactly how she would turn out - everything from height, hair, eye colour, etc.!

Her outfit and hairstyle reflect the Native American visuals that we drew inspiration from for the Gypsies in Claire's Quest.

We also wrote her heterochromia and hair colour into the world's lore; being born with these traits make her "special" in the eyes of the Gypsies, and she has lived up to those expectations, mastering both the hunting and herbalist arts that the Gypsies pride themselves on, hence her dual flower + feather headband!

If you didn't notice before, go check out the Gypsies now and you'll realise the females generally sport flower headpieces, while males adorn themselves with feathers. Tahlia here is one of the few who earn the right to wear both in her hair!

And here were the poll results that we turned into a character design:

Winning Age Group: 21-26 (156 votes out of 459)
- Runner Up: 18-21 (116 votes out of 459)

Winning Skin Tone: Tanned and well bronzed (116 votes out of 459)
- Runner Up: A healthy tan but otherwise fair (107 votes out of 459)

Winning Body Type: Toned (200 votes out of 459)
- Runner Up: Slender (127 votes out of 459)

Winning Height: Tall, a few inches taller than Claire (183 votes out of 459)
- Runner Ups: Regular, same as Claire / Short, a few inches shorter than Claire (77 each)

Winning Bust Size: C-Cup (161 votes out of 459)
- Runner Up: D-Cup (100 votes out of 459)

Winning Ass Size: Firm and perky (227 votes out of 459)
- Runner Up: A bouncy bubble butt! (134 votes out of 459)

Winning Eye Colours: Green and Red (exactly 120 votes each out of 459)
* Special Result: Heterochromia/Two Different Colors, one Green, one Red

Winning Hair Colour: Silvery-White (142 votes out of 459)
- Runner Up: Redhead (128 votes out of 459)

Winning Hairstyle: Long Braid (107 votes out of 459)
- Runner Up: Long and loose-flowing (89 votes out of 459)
* We actually combined the 'braid' idea with the 'loose-flowing' option, giving her both a 'back' ponytail that's looser, and two tight braids in the Native American style.
Winning Clothing Style: Tight, form-fitting, slightly revealing clothes (225 votes out of 459)
- Runner Up: Seductively tight and revealing clothes (94 votes out of 459)
* It was a bit of a challenge making tight, form-fitting clothes in the Gypsy style, since they usually wear loose and functional clothing, but after a few revisions I think we pulled it off!

Winning Personality: Outwardly cocky and arrogant, yet secretly wants to be dominated hard (109 votes out of 459)
- Runner Up: Motherly and mentor-like (107 votes out of 459)
* After finalising her design, I can't help but think of Tahlia as a perfect match for that cocky, arrogant style, with a secret submissive side. Still, MILF/motherly was beat out by a very small margin, and it makes me want to go for a more mature character concept in the future! We'll see :D

2nd Release! Mikomi Hokina in Claire's Quest! (Cosplay Pack)

Hello, hello! For the festive season, here's a truly luscious gift!

We initially commissioned and released this set as a loyalty reward for patrons some time ago, and now we're bringing it back again for a 2nd release due to popular demand!

It also serves to get you excited for her follow-up work for Juno of Overgrown: Genesis, which she's working on now! Without further ado, here is the Claire's Quest cosplay pack by , with all photos now available to all patrons! Enjoy, and be sure to follow her Patreon if you like her work!

Last edited:

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
does someone have the discord server of the dystopian project ? i cant find it on their patreon or in one of the sites here thanks in advance

q201

Nov 18, 2018
does someone have the discord server of the dystopian project ? i cant find it on their patreon or in one of the sites here thanks in advance
You have to be a patron on patreon to join, even if you did get in you wouldnt be able to see anything because they verify if you are a patron.

Aug 7, 2019
SOMEBODY HELP i just dont know how to make a black-blood potion,i just cant use emty phial,can somebody explain me how do kick this spider ass PLSSS

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes