RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Sneak Peek: Naughty Nymph! (Dominant)

The naughty little nymph tries to pull a fast one on Claire (as an Avatar of Phantasm), when she tries to revise the ailing fortunes of a vineyard that is going fallow.

... She learns the hard way that Claire ain't taking her bullshit.
hehehe Claire's smug face.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Starting 18.2, and still present in 18.3, getting this error when just passing the mouse over the Iron Trade quest in the quest folder:

Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0

PS - Mac version

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

[SPOILER!] Concept Artwork: Beth

WARNING: This post has spoilers regarding Claire's Quest, so read on at your own discretion.

Hi patrons and welcome to another character discussion, this time for an old fan favourite who most players will recognise via certain routes in the Prologue... It's Beth!

So this is the 'newer' concept artwork for her, where we actually refined her earlier design. I intended for Beth to look more 'homely', and pretty in the "girl next door" kind of way. Her colour scheme is also kept simple... and it does act as as contrast for what's to come for her, for you see...

... Drumroll please...!

... Beth is the final breeder we are revealing, that will be available for you to recruit into the Ranch!

Sneaky revelation, no? Okay, so if you play the game over from the Prologue, you'll notice a giant white hound named Gale has been added to her backstory and family profile.

Gale and Beth have grown up together on her old home back on the Continent. Beth was teased for her 'early developments' by the other youngsters in her small town commune, became a bit of a social pariah. She only found comfort and friendship with her family, and with Gale.

After being rescued and moving to the Continent, Beth stays around in the makeshift refugee camp in Valos. In future content, Beth moves to Chemont upon progression of the refugee storyline, at which point Claire can stumble on Beth and Gale in a rather... compromising position. This opens her up for recruitment to the Ranch!

With enough training and encouragement, Claire, Beth, and Gale can all get rather intimate, culminating in Beth's total and utter transformation into one of Claire's prized beastsluts who are married to the Ranch and all it entails...

Hope you're all looking forward to her content! ;)

Beth will be the 2nd breeder we work on following the conclusion of Isobelle's primary scenes!

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
help!! manticore tail: how do i get one
also, black blood poison: when i consume it i die on the spot without getting near the spidey queen. how do i do it?

shades01

Apr 28, 2019
help!! manticore tail: how do i get one
also, black blood poison: when i consume it i die on the spot without getting near the spidey queen. how do i do it?
first make sure queen is just about to catch you at that time open inventory and drink black blood potion
and to get a menticore tail you need to have a leather shield , you can get one from one of the guard at badland border by talking to him or you have to become a mercenary to buy leather shield from there armory

Avariel

Dec 15, 2019
2 bugs to report:

1) Hole in the ground quest cannot be started: undercity passageway doesnt show up regardless of Intrigue
2) When reporting the mercenary's demise to his wife, the "console" option is supposed to add 1 Seduction and subtract 1 Defiance, but it doesnt remove the defiance point.

P.S. I started out looking for an adult game to buzz through, but you just had to ignite my innate JRPG minmaxer OCD with the introduction of rpg elements and stat gains.
As a result I am now doing a "Virgin+no-reload+no-death" playthrough with a charted path for maximum stat boosts (except depravity, which i deem as "failure" points)

Last edited:

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
I too cannot find the gipsy and can't pickup the flower (I found it, but nothing happens when I click it). I'd appreciate any help
Did you make sure you didn't have a plant in the herb pouch already? I had that problem and didn't even realize it.

kaga

May 29, 2017
Did you make sure you didn't have a plant in the herb pouch already? I had that problem and didn't even realize it.
Thank you! It turned out I had some herbs from the ranger quest. I wish the game was more helpful in that matter, it wasn't intuitive at all :(

kaga

May 29, 2017
One more thing - in quest Forbidden Knowledge I'm supposed to talk to Innkeeper in Old Bailey Inn. However, the only dialogue options are getting a room, asking for a job and buying food. What should I do?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I found an old walkthrough update, will it be updated or is there a hints system, or a quest system, in the game?
thanks

shades01

Apr 28, 2019
One more thing - in quest Forbidden Knowledge I'm supposed to talk to Innkeeper in Old Bailey Inn. However, the only dialogue options are getting a room, asking for a job and buying food. What should I do?
you should talk to a maid there.

kaga

May 29, 2017
I've already tried to speak to everyone there. There are no dialogue options with any character other than the innkeeper
Alright, in case someone has the same problem - go back to Karland in Valos, talk to him again, and back to Rathpike - should work now :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes