ments

Jan 19, 2018
without the cheats? dont think there is, you cant change them on the fly, i think whats important is your defiance stat, try not to let it fall below 10 or smth, thats where most of the game overs happen.
you should be wary of defiance stats, if it is over 10 you will be blocked out of some scenes

D

Deleted member 914647

you should be wary of defiance stats, if it is over 10 you will be blocked out of some scenes
Thank you it did work under 10 defiance! Had Something fishy quest lewd scenes, beside the bugs and some texts and the typical mission ends here stuff?
Does anybody know how to continue the Tribute to fertility quest? I can't find Rose neither in the bathhouse nor in Cornucopia islands.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Webcomic #3: Get Some? (Part 2/2)

Hurrah! It's the first appearance of chibi Claire in the webcomics!

Y'know, sometimes as I write out Claire's adventures, I imagine that if she had any self-awareness, she'd be screaming up at the sky, shaking her fist, yelling "Why do you hate me?!", while desperately running away from all manner of monstrosities and cursing the fact that I made her a non-combat character...

... Mind, if she ever goes rogue and does become a self-aware murderous AI entity, she'll hunt down all of you players too. Although she'll probably butcher me first. D:
Anyway, this is part 2/2 of the "Get Some!" series. Once again, kudos to for the wonderful chibi artwork!

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Guys I'm stuck trying to get the aiyana scene. How do I unlock alchemy quest line?
After rescuing her from the spider demon(karland's questline) you can give her a manticore tail for alchemy experiments, and you get a gangbang scene if you have low defiance(don't know the exact value you need)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
is there a way to disable sand storm effects in badlands and dargan town ?!
You could go into the -- www/img/weather -- folder and replace cloud_01c and cloud_02a files with blank replacements.

MAKE SURE you create BACKUPS of those files before replacing them!

These image files are a type of transparent layer, so you have to find images with the same format.

The way I did was by using and art program, load the images, then white out the 'dust' clouds. I could provide the two blanks I have if you or anyone wants them. Im not sure of image file types for RPG Maker games so maybe another F95 member can help out on what else you could do.

I did try just renaming the files, but I figured this would end up with an in-game error 'missing image' and it did.

Reactions: Light86

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Bug in Hookton on the Joyous refugee quest, "Robbing Robbers".

If you just buy the necklace straight up for 50 silver and give it back to him, the quest doesn't end it sticks on 'Retrieve the Refugee's necklace.'

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

(Belated) Jan 2020 Polls!

Hello patrons and welcome to another poll series!

For our (somewhat belated) first poll of the year, we'd like to gather some information about our player base, mainly, what drew you to our work and made you pledge in support of our efforts, by asking the question: "WHAT IS THE MOST APPEALING PART OF OUR WORK, TO YOU?"

We did a similar poll series many years ago, but as our player base has grown quite a bit since then, as have our works, it's time to give it another go, I think!
This will help tremendously in identifying the main appeal of our works, allowing us to focus down on what players enjoy the most!

So, without any further ado, please cast your vote!
(You can vote multiple times in this poll)

THE ARTWORK: CG Sets, Webcomics, etc.

THE WRITING: Storytelling, Lore, etc.

THE VISUALS: Graphics, Sprites, etc.

THE MECHANICS: UI Systems, Gameplay, etc.

THE MUSIC: Background Music, Sound Effects, etc.

Renestrae

Jul 26, 2017
"WHAT IS THE MOST APPEALING PART OF OUR WORK, TO YOU?"

THE ARTWORK: CG Sets, Webcomics, etc.

THE WRITING: Storytelling, Lore, etc.

THE VISUALS: Graphics, Sprites, etc.

THE MECHANICS: UI Systems, Gameplay, etc.

THE MUSIC: Background Music, Sound Effects, etc.
Don't really know how to vote on this since I'm not a patron, but I'll give you some wordvomit here:

The artwork definitely drew me in at first, I saw you had some variety in the fetishes (and mainly for me BDSM). Then, what kept me playing was the visuals though, definitely. Not exactly what you described, but once I noticed how big and full of stuff the rpgmaker maps were and how almost all the doors are explorable right from the start, how every NPC has a couple of voice lines (even though sometimes really useless ones, sometimes they're really funny/cool), and the amount of content to explore... I mean, you literally have multiple cities with their outskirts and stuff. It's pretty cool.

Now I have also gathered some constructive criticism during my playthrough of part 0.18.3 / part 0.18.4: I feel like a lot of the quests, encounters, and dialogues in the game resolve to a binary outcome.
What do I mean by that? Example: "The Herbalist's Secret" in the Fallwater Heights forest at the start. Once I went down and saw the pigboss, I only had two choices to choose from, both in the dialogue with Gilly when I came back up. It was either "good choice" or "game over". I don't know if that was caused by me having too low defiance/intrigue, but I thought I had levelled it pretty much to the max at that point.
Another one is the slave scene in Valos during the Priceless Book quest, when you try to strong-arm the guard. I grinded until I had 6 intrigue before, so I don't have to pay the 500g. But then I just get put in slavery by Lawrence. Sure. Fine. I can escape, I have over 15 defiance. Well, no, I couldn't even try actually, even after 5 days of choosing the defiant option! It just repeated 'till I gave in. While I don't think it's necessarily bad to have a really hopeless, dead-end situation (it's kinda good actually for the submissive kink), I feel like it's a bit much when it goes from no warning to slavery without any chance to catch it, even with high intr/defi values.
In both those scenes I got into something I didn't want to happen to my character because it's not how I wanted to play her, because I didn't know the potential outcome beforehand (before going down/before choosing not to pay 500g).
But there were some scenes which handle this in a completely different way:
Example here: The Call Of The Deep quest from The Gypsy Elder. Here, you just get told straight up: 15 intrigue to look in the hole in the wall, 20 defiance to keep sane. I also didn't feel like way to do it, it breaks the immersion you worked so hard to build with your dialogue and mapping.

Finally, what do I think is the right way? I had a really good experience with the Urchin "hole in the wall trick" scene. You can already guess as a player that there is something fishy going on through the dialogue at the start, and just leave by yourself. Which I did, after which I later unlocked a new, third dialogue option, to confront them with my intrigue. So if the slave scene allowed you to choose a defiance outcome (need 10/15 amount of defi maybe?) after refusing to be a good slave three times in a row, I would have thought that as much more interactive. Or if you had a moment to just run away without the book when Lawrence suggests a date as payment, and then you have to come up with a different plan, something like that.

Anyway, all in all. I think despite those little flaws the game still managed to make a combatless game interesting and fun to me, who usually despises those kinds of games (because the lack of combat creates this problem of being outcome-binary). But since I loved the work you put in so far, I am actually considering becoming a patron in the future, amazing work!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes