Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Bug in Hookton on the Joyous refugee quest, "Robbing Robbers".

If you just buy the necklace straight up for 50 silver and give it back to him, the quest doesn't end it sticks on 'Retrieve the Refugee's necklace.'
I got the same with the Investigate the Rusted Key (bar) in Rathpike. I got to the Slavers building in Narfu, rescued those being held captive but I can go back into the building and rescue them over and over again.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
You could go into the -- www/img/weather -- folder and replace cloud_01c and cloud_02a files with blank replacements.

MAKE SURE you create BACKUPS of those files before replacing them!

These image files are a type of transparent layer, so you have to find images with the same format.

The way I did was by using and art program, load the images, then white out the 'dust' clouds. I could provide the two blanks I have if you or anyone wants them. Im not sure of image file types for RPG Maker games so maybe another F95 member can help out on what else you could do.

I did try just renaming the files, but I figured this would end up with an in-game error 'missing image' and it did.
Wow thanks alot :love:
i just changed it with a complete transparent img and it fixed it
i attached it if anyone else want

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019

(Belated) Jan 2020 Polls!

Hello patrons and welcome to another poll series!

For our (somewhat belated) first poll of the year, we'd like to gather some information about our player base, mainly, what drew you to our work and made you pledge in support of our efforts, by asking the question: "WHAT IS THE MOST APPEALING PART OF OUR WORK, TO YOU?"

We did a similar poll series many years ago, but as our player base has grown quite a bit since then, as have our works, it's time to give it another go, I think!
This will help tremendously in identifying the main appeal of our works, allowing us to focus down on what players enjoy the most!

So, without any further ado, please cast your vote!
(You can vote multiple times in this poll)

THE ARTWORK: CG Sets, Webcomics, etc.

THE WRITING: Storytelling, Lore, etc.

THE VISUALS: Graphics, Sprites, etc.

THE MECHANICS: UI Systems, Gameplay, etc.

THE MUSIC: Background Music, Sound Effects, etc.
The Artwork
then the Gameplay Mechanics

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone answer this? I can't proceed to the kraken(narfu village). Has this not been implemented with the new engine yet? I have sally's quest but fisher joe keeps warning me not to go that way...after he got out of the way during the initial conversation.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Can anyone answer this? I can't proceed to the kraken(narfu village). Has this not been implemented with the new engine yet? I have sally's quest but fisher joe keeps warning me not to go that way...after he got out of the way during the initial conversation.
You have to be a full mercenary status to get the quest to clear the area - talk to the cap in the HQ

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You have to be a full mercenary status to get the quest to clear the area - talk to the cap in the HQ
LOL thanks. I just came here to update my post but you beat me to it. On my way to the kraken now.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Gonna be honest, I kinda wish the devs would dedicate their focus to Claires Quest and use Overgrown as their next project. Or at the very least something they could work on on the side to keep off burnout. By the time CQ gets finished I'll be twiddling myself in my deathbed.

Lu-Tze

May 6, 2018
Maybe one of you can help me. I'm playing the Android version and I can't figure out how to use items in the inventory (books, food). There's no reaction to tapping the items.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Maybe one of you can help me. I'm playing the Android version and I can't figure out how to use items in the inventory (books, food). There's no reaction to tapping the items.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
I don't think you are supposed to do anything with most of the stuff in your inventory (except for quests). The only thing that can be used (that isn't quest related) are the books you buy from that library, which you can read those

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think you are supposed to do anything with most of the stuff in your inventory (except for quests). The only thing that can be used (that isn't quest related) are the books you buy from that library, which you can read those
Anything you have in your inventory for armor and weapons will automatically get used as Claire needs it, just make sure to check the Items you have so you dont run out of armor or knifes. The same for some Misc or "key" and clothing items some are used in missions or quests automatically.

As far as Food and Drink, and reading materials you have to select those items and hit enter to use them.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Just a question, is there any hypnosis or mind control content in this game?
Yeah and no, I dont believe there's any mind control at this point and as the story unfolds. However there are game endings that see her body and mind controlled by monsters, but as I said those are game ending scenarios.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Yeah and no, I dont believe there's any mind control at this point and as the story unfolds. However there are game endings that see her body and mind controlled by monsters, but as I said those are game ending scenarios.
That is actually mind control, not hypnosis. :LOL:
Good to know, hopefully there will be mind control included that doesn't wind up with bad ends. I'll be keeping my eye on this game. Thank you.

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
im at this chemont town and have a quest to breed with horses im at the point where i need 125 energy points but my max is 100 how do i upgrade it?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes