mrespoon

May 30, 2020
- You can watch Claire get raped and enslaved by the pigmen. Better save before since it is a game over scene.
- You can find the mother later in Valos Refugee Camp but she lost her mind and there is no more content with her so far.
Thanks for responding. They said in the discord that claires mother scenes wouldn't be added for a long time. People were talking about it here and I was like "that was quick."

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
I'm stuck in Alchemist. When I create a lubricant I can't go any further in the game. Can somebody help me? Thank you

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the following scenes ? Unless it's not possible depending on the way I did choose...
- Temple of Fertility : Anal wake up
- Temple of Fertility : Bondage session with the Sisters
- Temple of Fertility : Bath fest

Thank you !

EDIT : nevermind, I went too far with the quests and can't meet the requirements... Snap, oh well guess I'll unlock Valos scenes as I finished every quests for the moment.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the seduction stat being stuck at 1, using cheats doesnt increase it either
Do you continue a save game from a previous version or did you start a new game with 0.19.3?
If you continue from a previous version : Did you talk to the npc in the gallery (menu) to update scripts?

How far in the game are you?
I usually get to 5 or more Seduction by just playing through the prologue. (see the walkthrough for details where to get Seduction)

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Hey all, I'm trying to play this on Mac and i keep getting the below bug whenever I go into the menu. The game is essentially unplayable b/c of it. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 9.50.18 AM.png

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the seduction stat being stuck at 1, using cheats doesnt increase it either
You probably have the same problem I had with another stat.
Even though it shows 1 it looks like stats can go below 1 if they decrease while already at 1.
You'll need to go to a trainer and raise it until it gets to 1 again and then it'll start rising.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Can we get any word from the developer or any mods as to why the Mac version is behind and why every single comment about the mac version is ignored on this thread?
Hey all, I'm trying to play this on Mac and i keep getting the below bug whenever I go into the menu. The game is essentially unplayable b/c of it. Does anyone have a fix for this?
View attachment 749466
sad that mac version is so far behind
does anyone know how to run this on mac?
See post #10 on this page: https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-to-run-rpgm-games-on-mac.6056/

It only works with RPGM MV games that haven't been packed with Enigma. So, for example, it works just fine with Claire's Quest, with Roundscape Adorevia, with A Goblin's Tale or Meltys Quest or the great new game The Curse of Kubel (and countless of others, I should know, I've been using this recipe for the last two years), but it won't work for Peasant's Quest or a couple of others

So, basically, all you need is ANY RPGM game that works on a Mac; duplicate it, right-click to show package content and remove folder app.nw (inside Contents > Resources). This gutted out shell of a game (which you'll rename and keep) can then be used to run any non-Mac RPGM MV (not Enigma-packed) on a Mac, by transferring the www folder of said non-Mac game to where you found the app.nw (and renaming the www folder to app.nw)

Don't forget to edit the package.json file using TextEdit, and you're good to go

Last edited:

qian612

Apr 18, 2020
Help please!!! I keep having this issue with the missing text in the game (see the pics below) and I can't move on at any quest without a walkthrough. I can't even read what the next quest is about. And the walkthrough haven't been updated since 0.17.5 version. Does anyone know how to fix this fonts/text problem? Help pls
claires_quest_missing_text_01.jpg claires_quest_missing_text_02.jpg claires_quest_missing_text_03.jpg

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Help please!!! I keep having this issue with the missing text in the game (see the pics below) and I can't move on at any quest without a walkthrough. I can't even read what the next quest is about. And the walkthrough haven't been updated since 0.17.5 version. Does anyone know how to fix this fonts/text problem? Help pls
View attachment 752415 View attachment 752416 View attachment 752417
Maybe you updated and didn't talk to the guy in the gallery? I had my saves nameless before I talked to him.

nonvul

Jan 7, 2020
View attachment 752415 View attachment 752416 View attachment 752417
mine does that too after ive opened it a couple times. a work around ive found is copy the save folder then re-extract and over write the game then put your save files back

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes