Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
the art is going to get janky looking and inconsistent
They do have at least 2 artists maybe a 3rd. The art has looked inconsistent because of this. The art from Amberly up to Hookton and most of Rathpike its the from the 1st artist they've had, but from there on, the art looks as if it is from the newer artists. But this is something I've seen in other games and those devs have the same artist they started with.

It doesn't bother me because the games not just a VN!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If your playing the latest version of Claire's Quest.

To get into the Meat Pit (if you didn't take the pirate or the sailors ship) if you go into the Rathpike sewers from the brothel (whore house) and work your way to the east of the sewers there are 2 Lector thugs standing there. If you try walking past them one claims you smacked into him and 'broke' his arm.

You have 2 choices, pay 1000 silvers (you get an IOU) and sometime to pay up. Or 'spit in there face' this will see you captured and sent to the pit.

As far as defiance for this my defiance was 12-15 and she still got captured and sent to work the pit.

The 2 hooded brats standing near a hole in the wall has been moved from Rathpike to the Valos sewers, it's part of another side quest or story-line thats has yet to be written into the game.

NOTE--- THe Pirate ship also forks off. When the Pirate visit Claire and Beth you have a choice. Bite down on the Pirates dick this gets all the pirates to do a 'train' on Claire. This will see you sent into the Pit.

Be 'good' and suck the pirates dick, which will see Beth (she causes some trouble) get all of the Pirates attention and she will have to do a 'train'. This will see Claire sent to Valos and be a slave to the Fairfelt Manor!

THe meat pit is pretty straight forward to escape, talk to the girls make sure you ask any and all questions, Claire will get tips on how to master BJ's and the Rack. NOTE before you even try and enter the The Stage make sure you sleep and your health is fully restored.

THe Fairfelt Manor theres is a hidden domination stat for Esther you need to find the 3 right answers to gain 3 (domination) points. This is important since Esther will take over the operations of the Fairfelt estate.

1. I insist, mistress

2. I wouldn't dare

3. Esther wants another book from the library choose......
"Saga of the Warrior-Queen"

You gain a close friendship with Esther and Claire will have a vital link to a Noble family, maybe important in future updates. If Lawrence wins out CLaire cannot re-enter the Manor and she will not gain anything other then freedom from being nobles slave.

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Claire's Quest [v0.19.3] compressed*

- -

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Last edited by a moderator:

ye

Nov 13, 2017
I need help
They said 'Esther's room' and i dont know what to do next?
somebody can help me

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Do we know who is meant to be the 3rd member of Claire's ranch, and what their breeder is? Isabelle and Thunder is a given, and Evie and Brutus are obviously next, who is the 3rd? Only thing I can think of is that are named are Roxanne and Bubba, but a Bear isn't exactly a farmyard animal, and Roxanne is the Depravity trainer, a shop owner and a Ranger so can't see her leaving her post......

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Do we know who is meant to be the 3rd member of Claire's ranch, and what their breeder is? Isabelle and Thunder is a given, and Evie and Brutus are obviously next, who is the 3rd? Only thing I can think of is that are named are Roxanne and Bubba, but a Bear isn't exactly a farmyard animal, and Roxanne is the Depravity trainer, a shop owner and a Ranger so can't see her leaving her post......
it's beth. the girl you can escape with at the prologue Beth's Corruption - Copy.jpg Beth's Corruption.jpg

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
it's beth. the girl you can escape with at the prologue
Huh, didn't expect that, thought Beth might end up as another potential girlfriend like Sally, rather than a dog breeder. Explains why she has one beside her, but I don't remember us getting introduced to it like you do with Thunder and Brutus. Does the dog have a name yet?

D

Deleted member 118772

Claire's Quest [v0.19.3] compressed*

- Workupload -

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

the pictures arent in the game lol

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Is there a way to maintain Claire a bit more "innocent"? I would like to make her earn money through sexual stuff, but i'd like to roleplay like she's not into it, she's doing it only because she's getting payed. That happens only if you have a low depravity stat, but soon you'll have that stat high enough for her to be a perverted slut... That's also why i don't like the current farm... i'd like for it to be more "professional", like she simply extracts semen to sell it, maybe with just her hands, that's it, she doesn't have sex with animals...

Last edited:

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Is there a way to maintain Claire a bit more "innocent"? I would like to make her earn money through sexual stuff, but i'd like to roleplay like she's not into it, she's doing it only because she's getting payed. That happens only if you have a low depravity stat, but soon you'll have that stat high enough for her to be a preverted slut... That's also why i don't like the current farm... i'd like for it to be more "professional", like she simply extract semen to sell it, maybe with just her hands, that's it, she doesn't have sex with animals...
Nope. Deal with it. At least there is some plot here and most games don't even try to make it believable.

Apr 10, 2020
Is there a way to maintain Claire a bit more "innocent"? I would like to make her earn money through sexual stuff, but i'd like to roleplay like she's not into it, she's doing it only because she's getting payed. That happens only if you have a low depravity stat, but soon you'll have that stat high enough for her to be a preverted slut... That's also why i don't like the current farm... i'd like for it to be more "professional", like she simply extract semen to sell it, maybe with just her hands, that's it, she doesn't have sex with animals...
Yes, if you avoid raising the stats that increase her lewdness. The game has taken a different direction over time. Initially, Claire was our tragic heroin braving her way through a dark landscape. I liked that angle more. Seems like you did too. The farming story has evolved dramatically like you said, even making Claire into a manager of other breeders, probably because a core group of patrons supported it. It has also become a really massive theme, and a bit slapstick, especially when combined with the ranger activities. I am not really complaining. A lot of people obviously supported that move--I just personally preferred the dark, tragic heroine theme. I feel we have lost that. Still a great game, and you can avoid those quest lines if you want, though you miss a large amount of content.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

sharpys

May 21, 2017
You're basically at the mercy of whatever the patreons vote for, which is very inclining towards a poke-a-slut content.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is some hope ...

Valos is the main hub for quests related to bestiality (rangers, farm) and futas (temple). Once these quests are done, the focus may move to other areas and hopefully other sexual fetishes to be explored.

Reactions: Sunbro_Solaire

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Patreon News :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Concept Artwork: Charlotte, the Bakerwoman
When we first introduced the bakerwoman and the baker's boy in Hookton, they were meant to be minor characters who would never appear again. But the development of Claire's Quest was much the same - the game was meant to end as soon as you escaped the Continent, but now it's expanded towards the Isles in their entirety due to the players' expressing their wishes and desires!

So, thanks to popular demand, the bakerwoman and the baker's boy have been given unique character portraits and backgrounds, and will become recurring characters that Claire can meet again, and help setup new lives on the Isles... But, the nature of their relationships on the Isles, that will depend on how Claire approaches things... Small words of encouragement from Claire made them take a great risk and move from the Continent, and further input from Claire can sway Charlotte, and her son, Leon, in many different ways...

To get you excited, here's the concept artwork for Charlotte! This piece is done by the talented , and I must say, the coloring and conceptualization is just lovely on her!

Apr 14, 2019
regardless of whats been happening with the art and design direction i still feel this game will have more to offer in the future. I'm just glad an effort is still being made given the current situation and i will still continue to support the game, the developer and the community.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Patreon News :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Concept Artwork: Charlotte, the Bakerwoman
When we first introduced the bakerwoman and the baker's boy in Hookton, they were meant to be minor characters who would never appear again. But the development of Claire's Quest was much the same - the game was meant to end as soon as you escaped the Continent, but now it's expanded towards the Isles in their entirety due to the players' expressing their wishes and desires!

So, thanks to popular demand, the bakerwoman and the baker's boy have been given unique character portraits and backgrounds, and will become recurring characters that Claire can meet again, and help setup new lives on the Isles... But, the nature of their relationships on the Isles, that will depend on how Claire approaches things... Small words of encouragement from Claire made them take a great risk and move from the Continent, and further input from Claire can sway Charlotte, and her son, Leon, in many different ways...

To get you excited, here's the concept artwork for Charlotte! This piece is done by the talented , and I must say, the coloring and conceptualization is just lovely on her!
Here's to hope her tits won't get smaller outside of concept art.
Fuck, what they should do is make them even BIGGER. I'm tired of all these model-type bodies.

Aug 27, 2019
The change log description " * Anal Penetration scene now available with Isobelle. Lubricant conditions not added yet. " leads me to believe the correct tag should be "Painal"!

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes