ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
Yes, if you avoid raising the stats that increase her lewdness. The game has taken a different direction over time. Initially, Claire was our tragic heroin braving her way through a dark landscape. I liked that angle more. Seems like you did too. The farming story has evolved dramatically like you said, even making Claire into a manager of other breeders, probably because a core group of patrons supported it. It has also become a really massive theme, and a bit slapstick, especially when combined with the ranger activities. I am not really complaining. A lot of people obviously supported that move--I just personally preferred the dark, tragic heroine theme. I feel we have lost that. Still a great game, and you can avoid those quest lines if you want, though you miss a large amount of content.
i do love the prologue as well!! i do understand your concerns about her fall to depravity in the first two isles.. but in a different perspective it actually does make sense, seeing how her original goal or motivations for traveling to the isles is forced upon her without her consent due to the pig-orc invasion in order to survive.

Having met that.. 'motivation' to reach the isles, depending on which route you allowed Claire to take, her mind isn't as sound as she used to be, and being an refuguee/outcast in their society(isles), she has to make ends meet.. in order to supposedly cure her mother, in this case, the end justify the means, a.k.a being subjected to the whims of lust,depravity and men as you 'go through a large amount of content' .

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
There is some hope ...

Valos is the main hub for quests related to bestiality (rangers, farm) and futas (temple). Once these quests are done, the focus may move to other areas and hopefully other sexual fetishes to be explored.
No no, wait, i wasn't complaining about bestiality, i LOVE bestiality, it's actually the main reason i'm playing this game at all. I actually hope the bestiality thing continues and gets expanded way more.
My only complaint is that, to me, Claire is too much of a slut... that's it. Claire should enter the sex business but only because she needs money, and not because she's enjoying it. Same thing with bestiality, she should "milk" animals because she's getting paid, not because she likes getting fucked by a huge horse...
In my opinion, the game would be way better if you could decide if Claire becomes a slut who enjoys depraved sex, or if she becomes experienced with sex only to get paid more, because it's simply her job (it would also be more realistic...)

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
No no, wait, i wasn't complaining about bestiality, i LOVE bestiality, it's actually the main reason i'm playing this game at all. I actually hope the bestiality thing continues and gets expanded way more.
My only complaint is that, to me, Claire is too much of a slut... that's it. Claire should enter the sex business but only because she needs money, and not because she's enjoying it. Same thing with bestiality, she should "milk" animals because she's getting paid, not because she likes getting fucked by a huge horse...
In my opinion, the game would be way better if you could decide if Claire becomes a slut who enjoys depraved sex, or if she becomes experienced with sex only to get paid more, because it's simply her job (it would also be more realistic...)
Depravity is mostly optional.
Don't choose Depravity if you can choose other stats gain instead.
Avoid events which raise your Depravity.
(see the walkthrough for details)
You won't see the whole content in a low Depravity game since it locks you out of events which require or raise Depravity.
Some of the scenes have 2 versions for low and high depravity.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Depravity is mostly optional.
Don't choose Depravity if you can choose other stats gain instead.
Avoid events which raise your Depravity.
(see the walkthrough for details)
You won't see the whole content in a low Depravity game since it locks you out of events which require or raise Depravity.
Some of the scenes have 2 versions for low and high depravity.
But... that's exactly the problem i have with this game... it should NOT be like this in my opinion. You should be able to have sex WITHOUT your depravity to go up, Claire would become better at sex, yes, so the scenes would actually change, but she's not into it, she's not perverted or depraved, she's just doing her job to earn money (i think it's the third time i'm repeating this, but it seems the concept doesn't get through...)
I'll try to give you an example: Claire is initially bad at giving blowjobs, so she earns little money. After a while, you should be able to choose if making Claire perverted, and starting to enjoy giving blowjobs, making her better (with a change of the sex scene) and earn more money, OR, choose if making Claire NOT perverted, but only "experienced" at giving blowjobs, so she still earns more money, but she is NOT enjoying it, she does it only for the money (with another change of the sex scene, like Claire NOT having ahegao faces or something, but simply giving a good blowjob)... Basically, a professional prostitute, and not a freakin nymphomaniac...
That's how the game should be, in my super humble opinion. Or at least, that's how i would like the game more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fingerbib33

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
DIsagree. The only way for her to get more "experienced" at sex is doing it, therefore being more depraved. You can't after all have a prude who knows how to do blowjobs, likes anal and eating pussies. :p

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Yes, if you avoid raising the stats that increase her lewdness. The game has taken a different direction over time. Initially, Claire was our tragic heroin braving her way through a dark landscape. I liked that angle more. Seems like you did too. The farming story has evolved dramatically like you said, even making Claire into a manager of other breeders, probably because a core group of patrons supported it. It has also become a really massive theme, and a bit slapstick, especially when combined with the ranger activities. I am not really complaining. A lot of people obviously supported that move--I just personally preferred the dark, tragic heroine theme. I feel we have lost that. Still a great game, and you can avoid those quest lines if you want, though you miss a large amount of content.
I played this game like two years ago, and then played again two weeks ago and it did seem like I was playing a complete different game lol, it's just crazy how much Claire's standpoint has changed. I'm not against it tho.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
DIsagree. The only way for her to get more "experienced" at sex is doing it, therefore being more depraved. You can't after all have a prude who knows how to do blowjobs, likes anal and eating pussies. :p
OH JEEZ! No, that's NOT what i said... of course you have to have sex to gain experience! Experience, NOT depravity! A prostitute might be incredibly good at satisfying men because she did it for hundreds of times, but that doesn't mean she loves to be fucked ten times a day by a huge horse cock and that she's a nymphomaniac! That's what i'm saying! Why is this so hard for you people to understand this simple concept? Why am i even trying...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It seems like a few things have gotten way grindier than the walkthrough says. Training Depravity with Roxanne is much more expensive than the guide indicates.
You can use the cheat menu to get money or to raise the stats directly.

If you don't want to cheat, use alchemy, buy full stacks (99) of ressources and sell the products. You get money 100 times faster than with other jobs. But this also feels like cheating/exploiting.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
But... that's exactly the problem i have with this game... it should NOT be like this in my opinion. You should be able to have sex WITHOUT your depravity to go up, Claire would become better at sex, yes, so the scenes would actually change, but she's not into it, she's not perverted or depraved, she's just doing her job to earn money (i think it's the third time i'm repeating this, but it seems the concept doesn't get through...)
I'll try to give you an example: Claire is initially bad at giving blowjobs, so she earns little money. After a while, you should be able to choose if making Claire perverted, and starting to enjoy giving blowjobs, making her better (with a change of the sex scene) and earn more money, OR, choose if making Claire NOT perverted, but only "experienced" at giving blowjobs, so she still earns more money, but she is NOT enjoying it, she does it only for the money (with another change of the sex scene, like Claire NOT having ahegao faces or something, but simply giving a good blowjob)... Basically, a professional prostitute, and not a freakin nymphomaniac...
That's how the game should be, in my super humble opinion. Or at least, that's how i would like the game more.
Actually I don't like the game's approach either. It should be the opposite, Claire's should be repulsed by what's she's doing - be it giving blowjobs, selling her ass off or copulating with animals. While her depravity should increase, she should either be more numb due to repating sexual intercourses or more frightened because she already knows what she's getting into (e.g. being penetrated by a horse should be a huge and very unpleasant ordeal due to the size of that beast; or anal sex for that matter which should be more of the painal type).

With her depravity being higher and higher she should be able to justify to herself that what she's doing is the only way and only after a succesful justification she should be able to paticipate in a sexual intercourse. Pleasant and orgasm achieving intercourses should be rare and occur only if she's emotionally attached to someone or drugged by an aphrodisiac or undergoes sort of mind-breaking training (e.g. to orgasm only while feeling pain or being tied etc.).

Her justification of the depraved acts she gets herself into should take into consideration her previous sexual experiences like:
- it's not nice to being groped all the time but I must allow for it to get better tips
- ugh, I don't like sucking those smelly cocks, they make me want to vomit but I need to make ends meet
- I have sucked a lot of cocks already, what difference does it make to suck another one?
- If I swallow his load down my throat, I won't have to waste energy cleaning myself afterwards
- Deepthroating him and feeling his smelly hair in my nostrils is such a degrading act but that way I can make him come faster and get it over sooner
- He's right, if I want to be more paid, I should allow him to use my ass
- This fucking hurts so much, I hope the pay is worth it
etc.

Right now I have a feeling it is more of a fairy tale with some dark tones at the beginning; During most of the CGs and Claire's responses we see that nothing bad happens if she is a slut that sleeps with everything and everyone (aprat from the bad ends obviously). What I mean is I fail to see long term negative consequences like corruption, numbness, stats penalty etc. that could have made the game that much more interesting.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Actually I don't like the game's approach either. It should be the opposite, Claire's should be repulsed by what's she's doing - be it giving blowjobs, selling her ass off or copulating with animals. While her depravity should increase, she should either be more numb due to repating sexual intercourses or more frightened because she already knows what she's getting into (e.g. being penetrated by a horse should be a huge and very unpleasant ordeal due to the size of that beast; or anal sex for that matter which should be more of the painal type).

With her depravity being higher and higher she should be able to justify to herself that what she's doing is the only way and only after a succesful justification she should be able to paticipate in a sexual intercourse. Pleasant and orgasm achieving intercourses should be rare and occur only if she's emotionally attached to someone or drugged by an aphrodisiac or undergoes sort of mind-breaking training (e.g. to orgasm only while feeling pain or being tied etc.).

Her justification of the depraved acts she gets herself into should take into consideration her previous sexual experiences like:
- it's not nice to being groped all the time but I must allow for it to get better tips
- ugh, I don't like sucking those smelly cocks, they make me want to vomit but I need to make ends meet
- I have sucked a lot of cocks already, what difference does it make to suck another one?
- If I swallow his load down my throat, I won't have to waste energy cleaning myself afterwards
- Deepthroating him and feeling his smelly hair in my nostrils is such a degrading act but that way I can make him come faster and get it over sooner
- He's right, if I want to be more paid, I should allow him to use my ass
- This fucking hurts so much, I hope the pay is worth it
etc.

Right now I have a feeling it is more of a fairy tale with some dark tones at the beginning; During most of the CGs and Claire's responses we see that nothing bad happens if she is a slut that sleeps with everything and everyone (aprat from the bad ends obviously). What I mean is I fail to see long term negative consequences like corruption, numbness, stats penalty etc. that could have made the game that much more interesting.
EXACTLY. Finally! Someone gets it! Thank you.

rainbowsix24

Dec 11, 2018
How often does this game receive new content updates? anyone know? is it like once a month or once every 6 months? any input would be appreciated

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
How often does this game receive new content updates? anyone know? is it like once a month or once every 6 months? any input would be appreciated
Update schedule depends on whether they have finished their 1st game Overgrown:Genesis as they put updates to both games in the past which obviously impacted Claire's Quest negatively. From what I understand, O:G is already finished so they might be able to speed up releases of CQ. Normally it should be a few weeks or months between releases but they did an overhaul in the past which took a much longer time.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes