Sh4dyGuy

Aug 6, 2020
basically download "simple http server" from the play store, open it and it shoulld start automatically. click on one of the links at the top and chrome should open up. from there navigate to where you store the www folder and the game will run immediately.
Hey I tried your method, but for some reason even after I select the www folder it just opens it. The game doesn't actually launch it remains on the index directory. I also did enable the on launch setting.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
More preview pics :

Aug 19, 2020 at 6:14 AM

Featured here is one of the possible encounters during rainstorm weather events in Valos; this will cause thuggish NPCs to spawn, who will chase Claire down and attack her like monster mobs if they see her.
Spoiler Alert: It doesn't end well for Claire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 20, 2020 at 7:03 AM

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
ok the theme of the game seems to have corruption system, but there is no such tag in genre, so does it have corruption system? u know like if u choose submissive choices u unlock more in that path and story treat u this way?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I would not call it a corruption system.
Claire has stats (Defiance, Depravity, Intrigue, Seduction) which raise and fall based on player decisions. There are also teachers who can raise each stat. Most Options / Events in the game have minimum stats requirements.
If Claire is in a lewd scene and has high Depravity the player usually gets a depraved variation of the lewd scene.
There is no "submissive" stat, only a temple questline where to choose between a dominant and submissive path. Choosing submissive path costs a lot of Defiance but since there is a Defiance teacher you can rebuild the Defiance and keep your high Depravity.
To see most events you should max all 4 stats to 20-30.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Been trying this game for a while. I think i'm stuck in the "Sibling's Affection" quest line? I took the ship to Valos and never went into Rathpike, so i get this quest via Karland's story line. Now i'm stuck in the prison cell and can't beat Lawrence (i choose to try to attack him) to get out. There are other options like "let him do want he wants" or kneel and be "submissive", but since my Claire's character is the one focused in Defiance and Intrique... it seemed that this quest in particular FORCED you to take the Seduction/Depraved route???

My question is, are there any other solution to get out of the prison cell? Or do i have no choice but to surrender/submit to Lawrence?

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
My question is, are there any other solution to get out of the prison cell? Or do i have no choice but to surrender/submit to Lawrence?
You can escape if you keep going and 'following' Lawrence 'indoctrination'.
Soon he'll let you out of prison to become her sister playmate and thats where you can plot your way out.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
You can escape if you keep going and 'following' Lawrence 'indoctrination'.
Soon he'll let you out of prison to become her sister playmate and thats where you can plot your way out.
Yeah, in the end i got curious and try to follow through and finished it. Here's a bit of my thought and feedback on this quest, spoiler just in case:

netho

Jun 27, 2019
It’s two extreme ends of BDSM. One of the few quests that really irks me
Agreed, this quest also "bugged" me to certain extend. I'm kind of understand if the story wants to progress in a specific way, but for a game that trying to "focus" that choices really do matter... kind of ironic that you got NO choice on this one, except maybe in the end of this quest, but it just made me didn't really care about it.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Agreed, this quest also "bugged" me to certain extend. I'm kind of understand if the story wants to progress in a specific way, but for a game that trying to "focus" that choices really do matter... kind of ironic that you got NO choice on this one, except maybe in the end of this quest, but it just made me didn't really care about it.
Haven't played it in a while, but can't you just threaten and buy the book from the mansion's guard, bypassing the entirety of the slave thing? Not saying that's the most satisfying way of finishing the quest since you won't even meet the lord and his sister for the time being, but it is not like you are forced to be submissive to progress beyond this quest. Maybe the dev can eventually make another way of finishing the quest, but I don't think it is unfair to expect some quests in the game to only be "bypassed" rather than "completed" when roleplaying in specific ways.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Haven't played it in a while, but can't you just threaten and buy the book from the mansion's guard, bypassing the entirety of the slave thing? Not saying that's the most satisfying way of finishing the quest since you won't even meet the lord and his sister for the time being, but it is not like you are forced to be submissive to progress beyond this quest. Maybe the dev can eventually make another way of finishing the quest, but I don't think it is unfair to expect some quests in the game to only be "bypassed" rather than "completed" when roleplaying in specific ways.
Yeah, that's the thing that actually bugged me. Speaking technically about the choices, you have to be submissive in order to progress that quest... or bypass it completely which essentially "sorry, you must skip this one". Which is why i'm suggesting some kind of alternative to progress this quest if you don't want to be submissive. But i understand if this also mean making a whole new set of routes, and that takes a lot of works.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes