catal010

Mar 22, 2020
Wait what?Are you talking about claire quest? The patreon is still being updated regularly
any reason why they havent updated the public version download link of the game?
its still on 0.18.3 posted at early 2020. roughly 6 months later and they havent even updated it to 0.19.3?
unless 0.19.3 is some sort of patreon exclusive or its beta for more content/changes on next version...

Jan 23, 2018
I think my save is glitched. I can't seem to continue the Kraken quest past speaking to Belisarios and that old guy blocking the way.

lotussq

Jan 7, 2019
Good day. I wanted to know if there is hypnosis and scenes with it? And where can I find them? I didn't find any mention of this and wanted to be sure.

Aylwind

Jun 24, 2018
Hi, I am really confused and I need your help. I'm used to playing RenPy so this is all very strange to me. I just downloaded the Android/iOS version of the game, and now I have a zip file with a bunch of files inside. I have no idea what to do next. I couldn't find any kind of an installer, so.....

That's my problem. If someone could explain how I'm supposed to install this game, it would be a great help. Thanks.

Edit; I forgot to mention that I'm using Android. I don't need any instructions on how to install this on iOS.

Aylwind

Jun 24, 2018
Hi, I am really confused and I need your help. I'm used to playing RenPy so this is all very strange to me. I just downloaded the Android/iOS version of the game, and now I have a zip file with a bunch of files inside. I have no idea what to do next. I couldn't find any kind of an installer, so.....

That's my problem. If someone could explain how I'm supposed to install this game, it would be a great help. Thanks.

Edit; I forgot to mention that I'm using Android. I don't need any instructions on how to install this on iOS.
Can someone please help me here? I really want to play, but I can't.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes