f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The siblings are one of the 5 houses and there are probably more quests in the future. (At least this was hinted years ago ...)

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
they've teased some new artwork for the new update.. but no idea when it'll be released (cant read patreon post here)
even the public game version is still 0.18.4...
unless the version 0.19.3 here on the f95zone is released for patreon only, thats kinda weird

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Would anyone mind posting some of the recent images from Patreon? I’d be forever indebted!

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Unable to Save Game past slot 20. How to save new without over writing saves?

Last edited:

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
I dont know if you can extend the amount of save slot easily on RPGM game.

But if its not, then you have only 20 slot to saves and thats it.
My advice is just to delete old save that you wont go back to anymore.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Unable to Save Game past slot 20. How to save new without over writing saves?
Try :
Make a backup copy of your complete save folder (contains 1-20). Then reuse the 20 slots. After this make a 2nd copy of current save folder (contains 21-40), etc.

Oct 15, 2018
is this game still in dev guys ? its been a while since last update .
ppl said there is a problem between the guy who is owned this game (or creator u can call him that) and the illustrator , after that it's a damn while of silence . I think it was solved and the game itself like steped into finished stage , there will be update but slow because I see that all of the main things are complete

Reactions: richierenls

richierenls

Jul 7, 2020
ppl said there is a problem between the guy who is owned this game (or creator u can call him that) and the illustrator , after that it's a damn while of silence . I think it was solved and the game itself like steped into finished stage , there will be update but slow because I see that all of the main things are complete
well, nice to hear that, Never played the game before but i think im going to give the author some tips and wait till the game is complete.
Thank you!

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
well, nice to hear that, Never played the game before but i think im going to give the author some tips and wait till the game is complete.
Thank you!
The game is nowhere near complete unless they decide to rush some sort of ending to get rid of the project. There are supposed to be 4 large islands for player to do stuff, but only 2 are in the game so far, and on those 2 all large questlines with multiple missions are left on "to be continued".

Reactions: erg1986

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Wait what?Are you talking about claire quest? The patreon is still being updated regularly

CreampieAhri

May 30, 2020
game looks good but why is the menu is so broken?? i have to reopen and close it abunch of times to get it to work

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes