ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
Can u explain how to do it??
basically download "simple http server" from the play store, open it and it shoulld start automatically. click on one of the links at the top and chrome should open up. from there navigate to where you store the www folder and the game will run immediately.

Apr 8, 2020
Thank
basically download "simple http server" from the play store, open it and it shoulld start automatically. click on one of the links at the top and chrome should open up. from there navigate to where you store the www folder and the game will run immediately.
Thanks dude
If i had not succeeded playing in on mobile i would have played it on a pc anyways but thanks for helping me now the downloaded file won't go to waste. And sorry for my bad english, it's noty first language.

ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
Thank
Thanks dude
If i had not succeeded playing in on mobile i would have played it on a pc anyways but thanks for helping me now the downloaded file won't go to waste. And sorry for my bad english, it's noty first language.
You can use that same downloaded file on your pc by using a chrome extension called 200 ok! located on the web store.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
News from Patreon site :

Aug 18, 2020 at 5:16 AM

Just walkin' in the rain~
So alone and blue~
♫♪♪~

Sneak peek of a rainstorm event, which can randomly occur in certain areas around Valos.
During inclement weather, guards will leave their posts to seek shelter, and the majority of NPCs will do the same. This will proc certain events and encounters which only happen in the rain, involving specific shady characters who only emerge when the guards aren't around, or even specific monster types. While inclement weather is random, it is also possible to 'summon' weather by interacting with specific things, like weather shrines.
This is part of an overarching plan to reintroduce the element of suspense and constant danger that Claire's Quest can feel like its missing once you leave the Prologue area. Each area of the game will end up with one type of weather or disaster. Valos gets rainstorms, Rathpike has sandstorms, Trissengrad has blizzards, and Sorraine gets earthquakes.
This has the added effect of making the game feel more dynamic, with weather transitions and NPCs actually leaving to find shelter during such times!
During a rainstorm, Claire must seek shelter in an inn or friendly estate as soon as possible. Most buildings will be closed due to the weather, and inter-map access is blocked, as is fast travel. Not finding shelter in time can result in Claire falling ill - necessitating she goes to a hospital, which incurs medical bills; if she does not have the cash, she will have to volunteer at the hospital to pay her debt off. Other things that may happen may involve being attacked by rain-specific evil human NPCs, or even monsters.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone know how the debt questline in Rathpike is activated? I'm sure I did it before in a previous release, but I was playing last night and I couldn't trigger it. I wound up freeing Natalie from the Meat Pit instead...

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
News from Patreon site :

So alone and blue~
♫♪♪~

Sneak peek of a rainstorm event, which can randomly occur in certain areas around Valos.
During inclement weather, guards will leave their posts to seek shelter, and the majority of NPCs will do the same. This will proc certain events and encounters which only happen in the rain, involving specific shady characters who only emerge when the guards aren't around, or even specific monster types. While inclement weather is random, it is also possible to 'summon' weather by interacting with specific things, like weather shrines.
This is part of an overarching plan to reintroduce the element of suspense and constant danger that Claire's Quest can feel like its missing once you leave the Prologue area. Each area of the game will end up with one type of weather or disaster. Valos gets rainstorms, Rathpike has sandstorms, Trissengrad has blizzards, and Sorraine gets earthquakes.
This has the added effect of making the game feel more dynamic, with weather transitions and NPCs actually leaving to find shelter during such times!
During a rainstorm, Claire must seek shelter in an inn or friendly estate as soon as possible. Most buildings will be closed due to the weather, and inter-map access is blocked, as is fast travel. Not finding shelter in time can result in Claire falling ill - necessitating she goes to a hospital, which incurs medical bills; if she does not have the cash, she will have to volunteer at the hospital to pay her debt off. Other things that may happen may involve being attacked by rain-specific evil human NPCs, or even monsters.
Meh, adding more useless unpolished stuff...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
News from Patreon site :

So alone and blue~
♫♪♪~

Seems like quite a interesting mechanic.

Reactions: Creeping Death
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes