bauman

Sep 11, 2018
There are many updates in the patreon, anyone could share?

Sneak Peek: Defiance or Dishonor? 2020-10-30 18:01

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Spooktober! 2020-10-18 17:15

Sneak Peek: Omega Sandworm (Part 2) 2020-10-13 10:59

Sneak Peek: Omega Sandworm 2020-10-12 07:06

henkkml

May 14, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to buy bull...??
Wait you can buy a bull? or did you mean you want to unlock the bull scene? i don't know anything about buying a bull yet but to unlock the bull scene you have to finish the horse scene with high depravity and earn breeding certificate II in valos, to unlock the horse scene just go outside of valos and head east until you see the ranger's outpost then go south to the woods, then head west until you find another town and go look for a store with a horse shoe logo, depending on your depravity you might have to comeback later with a higher depravity level.

You can upgrade depravity level after finishing the ranger's quest, which you need to do anyway because mating with a bull consumes 125 energy and you need to finish the ranger's wolves quest to have 150 energy instead of the default 100. Well, asuming you went to valos first anyway, idk if rathpike has a questline that upgrades energy/depravity or not as i'm still in valos.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Wait you can buy a bull? or did you mean you want to unlock the bull scene? i don't know anything about buying a bull yet but to unlock the bull scene you have to finish the horse scene with high depravity and earn breeding certificate II in valos, to unlock the horse scene just go outside of valos and head east until you see the ranger's outpost then go south to the woods, then head west until you find another town and go look for a store with a horse shoe logo, depending on your depravity you might have to comeback later with a higher depravity level.

You can upgrade depravity level after finishing the ranger's quest, which you need to do anyway because mating with a bull consumes 125 energy and you need to finish the ranger's wolves quest to have 150 energy instead of the default 100. Well, asuming you went to valos first anyway, idk if rathpike has a questline that upgrades energy/depravity or not as i'm still in valos.
How do you complete the ranger quest, I got stuck between two rangers that locked up the game. Can someone show what to delete in map 115 to get past them.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm stuck on intro, how do i eat my breakfast if a chair is blocking my way? I'm using the unofficial android port
just touch the plate on the table and not the sparkles.

henkkml

May 14, 2020
How do you complete the ranger quest, I got stuck between two rangers that locked up the game. Can someone show what to delete in map 115 to get past them.
You can open the map 115 with notepad, it should be located in the www\data\ folder. Remember to back up the map 115 file before editing it and delete the following lines: 1604595268357.png

Hit save and open the game again, the two rangers should be gone by now, and you can progress the cutscene with no problems, after watching the cutscene, leave the area and press save, then replace the edited map files with the backup. You should be able to finished the rest of the quest line.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
You can open the map 115 with notepad, it should be located in the www\data\ folder. Remember to back up the map 115 file before editing it and delete the following lines: View attachment 887438

Hit save and open the game again, the two rangers should be gone by now, and you can progress the cutscene with no problems, after watching the cutscene, leave the area and press save, then replace the edited map files with the backup. You should be able to finished the rest of the quest line.
Worked, thanks:love:

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I may have reached a roadblock in this game.

I have a Rose in my inventory and the pig outfit, and messed with a grave, so both entrances I remember of to the Woods have enemies looking for me - the boar and the wraiths. The boars will rape me until I'm out of energy, and I have Ranger Bombs, but Claire won't use them. So, how can I go to the woods and past them now?

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
I may have reached a roadblock in this game.

I have a Rose in my inventory and the pig outfit, and messed with a grave, so both entrances I remember of to the Woods have enemies looking for me - the boar and the wraiths. The boars will rape me until I'm out of energy, and I have Ranger Bombs, but Claire won't use them. So, how can I go to the woods and past them now?
Stow the pig outfit in the basement of the Ranger base?
The basement of that alchemist ranger gal room.. forgot the name..

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Wow played as far as possible in one sitting. I am loving this game. Went ahead and became a Patreon aswell.
Can I just say how g reat the Valos Arc is? Now time to gabmle and get myself the stable.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Quick question, what do you do after reading Aiyana's journal ?
Also Claire's state was "pregnant" for a bit but then nothing happened and it went back to "normal".
You did something special to have it back to normal ? I have this problem and i can't find a way to get ride of it even with cheat or with the Rpg Maker Save Edit...

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
You did something special to have it back to normal ? I have this problem and i can't find a way to get ride of it even with cheat or with the Rpg Maker Save Edit...
Turns out the state is just a test in this version, so currently it does nothing, though that might change it the upcoming update.

Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Turns out the state is just a test in this version, so currently it does nothing, though that might change it the upcoming update.
Hope you can choose to take some birth control or something, later to prevent it. In a magical world i'd find it more interesting to be able to be pregnant with beast like dog/wolf etc like in Roundscape Adorevia, lol.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Hope you can choose to take some birth control or something, later to prevent it. In a magical world i'd find it more interesting to be able to be pregnant with beast like dog/wolf etc like in Roundscape Adorevia, lol.
It was stated that initially it'll only be human babies, but there are plans for something more kinky down the road.

Reactions: Smiruk
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes