Apr 10, 2020
Jaam--there appears to have been a dramatic shift at some point away from the heroine in a dark world theme, so yeah, get your point. But you might argue corruption is still there...its just some poor barnyard animals getting corrupted now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't remember if there was a corruption tag but i don't think it fits well with this game's story anyway.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Jaam--there appears to have been a dramatic shift at some point away from the heroine in a dark world theme, so yeah, get your point. But you might argue corruption is still there...its just some poor barnyard animals getting corrupted now.
There might ve been a shift in story, but the corruption theme remains. I mean there are literally scenes where Claire gets raped and if the depravity is high enough she loves it. Isn't that the definition of corruption ? Thats why the removal of the tag seemed weird to me.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I am riding the struggle bus. I can't seem to save on Mac (v0.18.4) the game runs fine (it does crash if I open options tab) but in the save menu nothing I do seems to create a save file. Help? Thanks.

Anybody? Sombody?
you have to use a different version.
the RPG_Maker_MV_v1.5.1_Mac_OS_X
works fine just be sure to have a folder with name "save" inside the www directory

here you can find all versions and try witch is the best for your mac

Reactions: Fydeout

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Quick question, what do you do after reading Aiyana's journal ?
Also Claire's state was "pregnant" for a bit but then nothing happened and it went back to "normal".

ainz1234

Jun 11, 2019
Please help, I can't interact with the secret hole to open the mission to save Natalie

*Thief Quest: 1 completed
Screenshot (7).png

Aug 19, 2017
i was get bug, and cant move when go do wolf quest View attachment 858503 View attachment 858503
You can temporarily edit these guys out of the map, which as far as I can tell is the only solution and has no downsides if you immediatly restore them. Chemont Town is Map 115 in the data and they are labeled "Hunters" with IDs in the 60s. What I did was: Save a backup of map 115. Delete the two lines containing these hunters. Do the quest step and leave the area, and save the game. Restore the hunters using the map 115 backup.

Reactions: adef123

purplydurp

Apr 19, 2020
For some reason midway thru downloading it closes my browser, any reason why? Sometimes happens to other games too

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
For some reason midway thru downloading it closes my browser, any reason why? Sometimes happens to other games too
I only had this issue when downloading bigger files through Mega in incognito mode. Haven't had this problem with Nopy, also tried it once with Mega in a regular Chrome tab and it worked fine.

Reactions: purplydurp
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes