Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
am a girl but ok
Sorry 'bout that, then: Relax girl, the last update was just two weeks ago (+there seems to be an additional bugfix but only on patreon right now)
So, I can not find anyway to get access to the Meat Pit in Rathpike...
In you cant access the left side when you enter, only the right side?
Where you in the Meat Pit once before and got out or not at all?

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017
chemont town seems to be broken, i'm at a certain stage in the rangers questline and it breaks when i enter

Claire gets an exclamation mark,automoves between these two rangers, and then the controls are locked forever. i cant do anything but quit
There seems to be a bug in this version of the game (v0.20.1 and v0.20.1b as well). While doing the "Wolves at the door" quest of the Rangers Questline in Valos' Farmer's Country, Claire has to meet with Dorian in Chemont Town via The Brugginwood. But after entering the (Chemont) town, Claire cannot meet with Dorian and seems to be stuck between two other rangers at the entrance of the town. Also the game seems to be frozen as Claire cannot be moved from that fixed position. This kind of problem was not present in the older versions of the game, in which there were no rangers present at the entrance of the town. Screenshot is given below. Can someone help me with this problem? Any solution to it?
So, if I'm correct, this issue can be bypassed only with the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu, that menu has an option to allow you to "No Clip" which lets you clip through walls, NPCs and the like... so installing that cheat menu and enabling no-clipping lets you walk past that guard and get to your objective.

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
So that's what the problem is. The game is trying to make Claire walk down to talk to the ranger for that quest in Chemont, but the other NPC is in her way so she can't move, and the player has no control. That's why noclip fixes the issue.

Speaking of noclip, if you save Beth her grandma gives you a Gold Ring, but without cheating there's no way to actually talk to her since Beth and the fire are in the way.

Last edited:

shades01

Apr 28, 2019
for some reason I can't get in the tunnel to save those 3 girls from meat pit , I have the intrudge needed but just can't get in
anyone know what to do?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
So, if I'm correct, this issue can be bypassed only with the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu, that menu has an option to allow you to "No Clip" which lets you clip through walls, NPCs and the like... so installing that cheat menu and enabling no-clipping lets you walk past that guard and get to your objective.
Thank you, Could you please tell me how to install it? Meaning where can I find the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu?

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I am riding the struggle bus. I can't seem to save on Mac (v0.18.4) the game runs fine (it does crash if I open options tab) but in the save menu nothing I do seems to create a save file. Help? Thanks.

Anybody? Sombody?

Last edited:
Reactions: cloverxxx

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you, Could you please tell me how to install it? Meaning where can I find the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu?
Here's the page for the cheat menu, there it also lists the instructions on how to install the mod/menu. Hope that helps.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes