Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
I think Isobelle and thunder is a separate quest?
I was under the impression that you could purchase a stallion - however, getting Isobel the equipment she requires might constitute a "purchase" of a sort.

Would love the developer to clarify this part of the Ranch quest.

Yes - it turns out that Hiring Isobelle and Thunder is "purchasing a stallion" - quest log updates at that point.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Do you know how to proceed afterwards? Like I already made some alchemy with slimes, when I put manticore tail something went wrong but nothing happened, and I guess I need to find 2 more recipes? But where?
I believe the mantcore tail is the only recipe, you can only currently make 'lubricant'. But no other recipes have been made available by the dev. I did have a save from the previous update and have gone around checking all the quests that remain unfinshed, I currently restarting the game (since I've already done this 15-20 times) so I'll see if there's any bugs or glitches!

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
It's amazing how much basic shit they still manage to fuck up in RPGMaker after all this time.
It's the simplest game-building tool out there, and YET they STILL fuck up. Nobody actually playtests these new releases, do they?
This is why I pulled my patreon. The crap build quality, lack of new content, and long development time. Bear in mind this dude has been working this game for almost 4 years.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
This is why I pulled my patreon. The crap build quality, lack of new content, and long development time. Bear in mind this dude has been working this game for almost 4 years.
the Development has been really fucking slow in 2020. I'd rather wait and buy it on Steam rather than pay for small updates every 3-6 months

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
is there a hotfix for the wolves at the door quest? Chemont city is inaccesible for me otherwise with Claire getting stuck at the entrance

Reactions: RoyceBurger

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
is there a hotfix for the wolves at the door quest? Chemont city is inaccesible for me otherwise with Claire getting stuck at the entrance
wait for dev to release fix... which means probably not anytime soon.
alternatively, load an earlier save and finish the wolves quest first before starting the quest that put 2 ranger on the gate that blocks you.

JJDLT2

May 31, 2018
wait for dev to release fix... which means probably not anytime soon.
alternatively, load an earlier save and finish the wolves quest first before starting the quest that put 2 ranger on the gate that blocks you.
for what I know, the hotfix's already been out for almost a week now but nobody has posted it.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
oh yea.. cos patreon version..
Thats simply false!
They can no longer (nor can any other developer) post any game with any animal, incest or 'forbidden' content on Patreon. They went after developers almost instantly when they passed their new rules of use sometime ago.

Instead Claire's Quest and Overgrown Genesis were pulled from Patreon and the developer has stated several times the only way the games can be downloaded is by visiting their Discord channel, any news being mentioned can also be found on Discord. There Patreon sites is running 'clean' adult material mostly pin-up style pics.

They didn't turn into sellouts like most of the developers who were warned and or suspended, a majority changed their games, names were changed and or they deleted content and changed the storylines, so no forbidden content could be found, no CG's and no literary mention of forbidden acts.

The developer isn't making loads of money, even before the users rules changed they barely made enough to develop the game and pay for cg's. There are games on F95 making loads of money and its still taking them 3-6 months to release an update regardless of the game having 3D or 2D art.

These games aren't being made by EA Sports or Rockstar games, they have entire teams and a bloating bank accounts. The developers making these are doing it as a hobby, they have regular jobs.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
> cos patreon version
Thats simply false!
was referring to that vers 0.20 is only available for now for ppl paying the patreon subs, and why the hotfix havent been posted here is simply because no patreon subs is sharing it yet.
i know the whole deal of scrubbing clean their patreon and only made it as 'select showcase' of their game progress.
good on them I guess, for finding "loophole" to patreon policy xd

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
I just copied the saves file from the www folder of the previous version and it seems to have worked
i remember doing it before for the previous update, but now when i copy and paste the file and i go to load the save it doesnt appear. did you do anything else to it?
Nvm i just got it thanks for the help though

Last edited:

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
Question I tried installing android version but for some reason it doesn't install I get the file folder but no launcher am I doing something wrong ?. I have an A10e from samsung

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
chemont town seems to be broken, i'm at a certain stage in the rangers questline and it breaks when i enter

Claire gets an exclamation mark,automoves between these two rangers, and then the controls are locked forever. i cant do anything but quit

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just a bad joke but if you play sex game's on your phone doe's that count as phone sex lol. i like the game just tring to wait for it to finish lol

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes