Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Any way to know how and from who we are made pregnant ? And hope the barn quest advance soon lol.
And someone know the linenumber to, check/uncheck pregnancy (in the RPG MAKER) save edit, if there is one,i can't find it ? Thanks.

Last edited:

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
Haven't played this game since the start of the revamp. Does it have new questlines or is it still catching up with the old game? Also, does the mother ever get brought up again? It would be hot to see Claire's mom being dominated by those orcs.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Haven't played this game since the start of the revamp. Does it have new questlines or is it still catching up with the old game? Also, does the mother ever get brought up again? It would be hot to see Claire's mom being dominated by those orcs.
How far did the game go before the revamp?

for the mother:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Sorry to insist a bit but, no one know how to change the statut"pregnant" (with PG MAKER or something else) to "normal" and vice versa ?And what event/action triggers that ? I'm not really fan with the fact that it seem's i can do nothing about it and don't know where it happened.Thanks in advance if anyone know.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
There seems to be a bug in this version of the game (v0.20.1 and v0.20.1b as well). While doing the "Wolves at the door" quest of the Rangers Questline in Valos' Farmer's Country, Claire has to meet with Dorian in Chemont Town via The Brugginwood. But after entering the (Chemont) town, Claire cannot meet with Dorian and seems to be stuck between two other rangers at the entrance of the town. Also the game seems to be frozen as Claire cannot be moved from that fixed position. This kind of problem was not present in the older versions of the game, in which there were no rangers present at the entrance of the town. Screenshot is given below. Can someone help me with this problem? Any solution to it?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
There seems to be a bug in this version of the game (v0.20.1 and v0.20.1b as well). While doing the "Wolves at the door" quest of the Rangers Questline in Valos' Farmer's Country, Claire has to meet with Dorian in Chemont Town via The Brugginwood. But after entering the (Chemont) town, Claire cannot meet with Dorian and seems to be stuck between two other rangers at the entrance of the town. Also the game seems to be frozen as Claire cannot be moved from that fixed position. This kind of problem was not present in the older versions of the game, in which there were no rangers present at the entrance of the town. Screenshot is given below. Can someone help me with this problem? Any solution to it?
I think that was probably fixed in the newest patron version of the game

baltovka

May 17, 2020
I cant progress the quest Wolves at the door. I get stuck on one of the rangers during the cutscene when i enter Chemon town.

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
I'm quite liking the world building in this. Even minor things like place names seem to have thought put into making them unique and cool sounding but still believable.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes