JJDLT2

May 31, 2018
I stumbled upon this game by pure chance, and I must say it has been a pleasant surprise. A few of my usual questions for people in the know:

1. Any additional, not-yet-present fetishes planned?
2. Is more bestiality content on the way? Usually games do a very poor job of such content, and this game is one of the very few exceptions.
3. Is mother/daughter incest planned?

Thank you for your time.
Yes, to all three questions.

Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
There is for some bad ends, getting caught by the pigmen in the woods in the prologue gives you a bad end with pregnancy.
I have noticed that in the status screen - Claire is listed as state: pregnant - just near the currency
I hadn't noticed it previously so I don't know what specific event triggered the pregnancy.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I need help guys how to save the other girls in the meat pit quest
You need to talk to them, take their tips on sex and practice them, then go to the stage (or whatever it is called) and survive the multiple rapes (which you will do if you have the two tips on sex). Then do the insurance fraud quest for the leader of the thieve's guild, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi, i've had fun playing this game but i'm now stuck when triyng to enter Chemont town, so i can't do the quest of bertrand, of the hunters, and of the breeding line. Anyone knows a fix for that bug ?

Reactions: pedrocn

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Hi, i've had fun playing this game but i'm now stuck when triyng to enter Chemont town, so i can't do the quest of bertrand, of the hunters, and of the breeding line. Anyone knows a fix for that bug ?
that quest is bugged for now, just avoid it until a fix is released.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
I have noticed that in the status screen - Claire is listed as state: pregnant - just near the currency
I hadn't noticed it previously so I don't know what specific event triggered the pregnancy.
i never see those pregnancy status near the gold you have.
is it a new feature on v0.20?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
can anyone confirm that you need too restart the game for the new content too work, the idea about restarting this is pretty irritating and as i play a defiance focused route finding a save would most likely be difficult.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
can anyone confirm that you need too restart the game for the new content too work, the idea about restarting this is pretty irritating and as i play a defiance focused route finding a save would most likely be difficult.
I started it from scratch and the new content is still bugged for me thanks to the new npc standing in Claire's way, so...at the very least you should wait for a bugfix.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hello sorry if this has already been answered. I just started a new game and I I'm trying to complete the quest Wolves at the Door but when I try to get into the town there are two guards that stop me an exclamation mark and then nothing. The music plays but I get stuck. Is there something I can do or is this a bug? I should mention that I play the official Android version and I have used the in-game cheats. Thanks in advance for your help.

Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
I think you need to befriend a blond girl near the entrance. Unless you are talking after that, then i have no clue.
I think Isobelle and thunder is a separate quest?
I was under the impression that you could purchase a stallion - however, getting Isobel the equipment she requires might constitute a "purchase" of a sort.

Would love the developer to clarify this part of the Ranch quest.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's amazing how much basic shit they still manage to fuck up in RPGMaker after all this time.
It's the simplest game-building tool out there, and YET they STILL fuck up. Nobody actually playtests these new releases, do they?

Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
Where to find this new quest? "Curse of Chemont, I have already finished "let them eat fruit".
To enter this quest you need to have solved the wolves plaguing Chemont in the Ranger Quest
You also need to have done the let them eat fruit quest for the refugess.

The trick is to visit the refugee camp - discover Claire's mother and then talk to Bernard.
He will set you on the quest to Chemont - which will require you to negotiate with lady Leyton.
She will then start you on the quest Curse of Chemont.

Reactions: Lisa55
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes