Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
guys, someone can help with the gipsy girl quest? i see a few qestion here about that but nobody respond, how to do it? i see her on a cliff top but i cant reach her, help somebody?
If you go around the gypsy camp off (Rathepike) to the right and interact with the people a few mention a the 'cave' with the female alchemist (I forget their names) if you go into the cave and read the womens diary she mentions a well known scholar.

In order to get the scholar and the alchemist you need to do the alchemy quest, you need to visit the author in Valos, he lives or works from an abandon house, he'll request you to find an author this will trigger the alchemy quest.

Anyway the women you see on the cliff goes around killing monster she calims to be the best 'hunter' among the gypsies, you'll find her outside the gypsy cave after you rescue alchemy women from the monster spider, which is found in a cave to the west in Rathepike's 'badlands'. You shhould see some strange looked pillars.

If you need help I can show some pics and write up a walkthrough, but the walkthrough on the opening page is still pretty accurate.

D

Deleted member 914647

If you go around the gypsy camp off (Rathepike) to the right and interact with the people a few mention a the 'cave' with the female alchemist (I forget their names) if you go into the cave and read the womens diary she mentions a well known scholar.

In order to get the scholar and the alchemist you need to do the alchemy quest, you need to visit the author in Valos, he lives or works from an abandon house, he'll request you to find an author this will trigger the alchemy quest.

Anyway the women you see on the cliff goes around killing monster she calims to be the best 'hunter' among the gypsies, you'll find her outside the gypsy cave after you rescue alchemy women from the monster spider, which is found in a cave to the west in Rathepike's 'badlands'. You shhould see some strange looked pillars.

If you need help I can show some pics and write up a walkthrough, but the walkthrough on the opening page is still pretty accurate.
Do you know how to proceed afterwards? Like I already made some alchemy with slimes, when I put manticore tail something went wrong but nothing happened, and I guess I need to find 2 more recipes? But where?

Sm3agol

Jul 1, 2019
are tjere still some bug in quest list ?
when the quest description to long its gone halfway ???
cause i cant see some hint if its gone halfway

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I ran into what I assume is a bug, text just froze while I was doing the Sisters of Fertility quest at the bathhouse.

Fap2DragonGirls

Sep 30, 2019
Running into a bug if I finish Lady Vane's quest and start the chemont town quest and then do the ranger questline up to the point it wants me to deal with the wolves, the guards are at their posts which means Claire will walk to steps to the left have her exclamation point and then get stuck as you have no control over the character. View attachment 822703
also had this same bug

Aug 30, 2019

i will try that , thx for tips

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Hey guys so I checked the gallery to check out new scenes and the one below werewolf doesn't seem to have any sex scene. Not sure whats going on there

Yuri_Killer

Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys, I'm stuck in one part. I did the first alchemy job and nothing happened. then I know there is a sex scene, but I can't do the second one. (my English is not the best, so I have a little difficulty in the game) I appreciate anyone who can help

D

Deleted member 1838698

I'm having a pseudo freeze, reproducible, when entering Chemont after accepting the Wolves at the Door quest screen attached. Claire enters, gets a ! bubble and turns to look at Dorian, and then no more input is allowed. No escape, no mouse, no keyboard... Just closing the app and reloading the save. (0.20.1b on Win10)

I've reloaded several times, gone off and done other quests and come back, but same thing. I assume something in the variable set is flipped wrong? causing the state to be invalid.

Update: Save just before entering Chemont attached

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 21, 2020
I'm having a pseudo freeze, reproducible, when entering Chemont after accepting the Wolves at the Door quest screen attached. Claire enters, gets a ! bubble and turns to look at Dorian, and then no more input is allowed. No escape, no mouse, no keyboard... Just closing the app and reloading the save. (0.20.1b on Win10)

I've reloaded several times, gone off and done other quests and come back, but same thing. I assume something in the variable set is flipped wrong? causing the state to be invalid.

Update: Save just before entering Chemont attached
It's not freezing claire needs to go to dorian it's bug they've placed a npc in her path

D

Deleted member 914647

Where to find this new quest? "Curse of Chemont, I have already finished "let them eat fruit".
I accidentally found the new quest by entering into farmers country then into the refugee camp, then you go to chemont town and speak with the new noble lady at her house.

Reactions: Lisa55
D

Deleted member 914647

Hey guys so I checked the gallery to check out new scenes and the one below werewolf doesn't seem to have any sex scene. Not sure whats going on there
The only new sex scenes are with the werewolf and when you enter Valos outer city and catch the rain. The sandworms and goblins are not yet in the game.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes