Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I think you can see a gameover h scene in the case u have defiance low enough. But i haven't tried it myself.
Hmm i don't know because he give it to you has a gift after you gave birth. Maybe it do nothing for now or i didn't find what.

Reactions: DrMage

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hmm i don't know because he give it to you has a gift after you gave birth. Maybe it do nothing for now or i didn't find what.
Oh, u mean an item omega gives... Sorry, didn't understand that:censored: i believe it's for some future alchemy recipe

Reactions: Smiruk

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Glad this game is still running. Have they added any new bestiality content?
Dunno when you last played but there's quite a lot of it in the current version, actually. There's the Ranger Questline which involves Claire putting on costumes that make wild animals mate with her, an entire town of bestiality-maniacs who breed humans with farm animals, and a purchasable ranch where you can recruit other girls and train them to love beast dick. And of course, there's also the Bad Ends with various non-humanoid monsters like the Omega Sandworm and the Manticore.

Reactions: Daioh

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
I found out there's a pregnancy thing in the options. It stated that it's possible for Claire to get pregnant through 'certain' encounters. Which encounters are these? Enemy encounters or specific events?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I found out there's a pregnancy thing in the options. It stated that it's possible for Claire to get pregnant through 'certain' encounters. Which encounters are these? Enemy encounters or specific events?
Only one event with it so far, where Claire gets captured and raped by mercs in Dargun Town. There's also the various game overs where Claire gets impregnated and gives birth to monsters like the Pigmen ending or the Omega Sandworm ending, but those aren't affected by the pregnancy option.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
all this content and its just on version .22. this is already longer than overgrown (though not as interesting).
does it plan to be as long as AAA rpg games or something? how many more scenes do they play for this? theres a lot for such a low version already.
cant wait! (hopefully they add zombies or similar creatures)

Famalama68

Apr 17, 2019
does this game actually get updated? I saw a youtube with this exact version here uploaded in september 2019, if not that'd be a shame as it felt like it had alot of potential.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
does this game actually get updated? I saw a youtube with this exact version here uploaded in september 2019, if not that'd be a shame as it felt like it had alot of potential.
it does get updated, albeit slowly in a span of 3-4 month iirc.

I saw the youtube vid you're referring. I dont think 0.21 exist back then.. unless this thread didnt get any patreon game version 'donator' in a long time.
Most likely the vid title is being updated continually or have script so the number changes when a new vers comes out.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
how do you get access to the slime cave at hookton?
There's an entrance inside the Inn. You have to push one of the pieces of furniture away in the lower of the two rooms, then go down the ladder. Be careful in the slime cave though as touching a slime is an instant game over unless you have >10 Defiance.

Fandaor

Sep 10, 2017
Hello,
Can anyone share his complete v021.1b save file, I have lost my progression and when using the so called "save file" it only contains the gallery, not the quests nor anything... And the old guy doesn't update anything at all.
Thanks in advance

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
Dunno when you last played but there's quite a lot of it in the current version, actually. There's the Ranger Questline which involves Claire putting on costumes that make wild animals mate with her, an entire town of bestiality-maniacs who breed humans with farm animals, and a purchasable ranch where you can recruit other girls and train them to love beast dick. And of course, there's also the Bad Ends with various non-humanoid monsters like the Omega Sandworm and the Manticore.
Wow, thanks! It's been a while but that definitely sounds new as fuck. I think I'll start playing it soon then.

Reactions: Viressa
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes