f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Are there any tentacle scenes in the new versions?

I know there was a slime scene somewhere. How far into the game is that?

Is the sandworm scene tentacle-like too?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Are there any tentacle scenes in the new versions?

I know there was a slime scene somewhere. How far into the game is that?

Is the sandworm scene tentacle-like too?
Slime scene is right at the start, in Hookton (cave under the inn). Rescue Beth and bring her along for double the fun.

Only proper tentacle scene, I'd say, is the Kraken one. The sandworm scene technically counts as it uses tentacles to fuck Claire, but it doesn't use tentacles to bind her limbs (an essential aspect of any tentacle scene, I'd argue, but it's a good scene either way).

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Slime scene is right at the start, in Hookton (cave under the inn). Rescue Beth and bring her along for double the fun.

Only proper tentacle scene, I'd say, is the Kraken one. The sandworm scene technically counts as it uses tentacles to fuck Claire, but it doesn't use tentacles to bind her limbs (an essential aspect of any tentacle scene, I'd argue, but it's a good scene either way).
Thanks for the info! How far into the game is the sandworm?

thehellishg

Feb 25, 2019
Go to Valos and do the Ranger quest line. Don't need to do the whole thing, I think the wolves quest is where you get it.
yo bro speaking of the ranger quest, is there a way to either remove the guards at the entrance to chemont town or some other way of getting in chemont town? its bugged, and 1 guard is in the autowalk pathway of claire when u start the wolves quest, so the game and claire herself gets stuck and you cant move, pause, or anything, you need to restart the game, i need to acces chemont town somehow as i have a shit ton of quests there now. for some reason this wasnt a problem in the prior playthrough when it was verson 0.19, but idk, does someone know what to do now?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
yo bro speaking of the ranger quest, is there a way to either remove the guards at the entrance to chemont town or some other way of getting in chemont town? its bugged, and 1 guard is in the autowalk pathway of claire when u start the wolves quest, so the game and claire herself gets stuck and you cant move, pause, or anything, you need to restart the game, i need to acces chemont town somehow as i have a shit ton of quests there now. for some reason this wasnt a problem in the prior playthrough when it was verson 0.19, but idk, does someone know what to do now?
Not as far as I know: Sounds like your save is bugged. Fixing it is far above my pay grade, sorry. I don't have any suggestions except to report it to Dystopian Project and load an earlier save (or start a new game, if you don't have one).

thehellishg

Feb 25, 2019
Not as far as I know: Sounds like your save is bugged. Fixing it is far above my pay grade, sorry. I don't have any suggestions except to report it to Dystopian Project and load an earlier save (or start a new game, if you don't have one).
Its okay, just asked. Someone said to edit the map115 file and remove the "hunters" so i did that and now i aint got no guards in chemont, so i used it as a temporary fix until the devs sort it out. thanks for replying anyways :D

Reactions: Viressa

Sum1Weird2393

Jun 13, 2020
Its okay, just asked. Someone said to edit the map115 file and remove the "hunters" so i did that and now i aint got no guards in chemont, so i used it as a temporary fix until the devs sort it out. thanks for replying anyways :D
I'm pretty sure the latest version was meant to have fixed that. What version are you on? Or have you just not updated your save with that guy in the gallery?

I ask because I also deleted the guards, but this latest version that I'm on has the guards moved out of the walk path.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes